• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

prettyreadytogo

prettyreadytogo

Oct 28, 2023
Hey all. I like cutting. Not to CTB but to harm. I like the blood. Is there a way to make it hurt less?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Benzocaine and lidocaine...?

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
swiping faster (if you're using a razor blade) and with more pressure makes it hurt less for me. but this is also a way to get very deep very quickly- so be careful if you are not wanting to go too deep

GlutenFreeCat

GlutenFreeCat

You're gonna carry that weight.
Dec 6, 2023
In my experience, the sharper the blade, the cleaner the cut, the less it hurts.

I had a knife I sharpened to an absolute razor-sharp edge, like mirror reflection sharp. It would glide across my skin so easily.

at one point it became a comforting ritual. Get home from school, pull out my sharpening kit, spend about an hour honing the blade, then slide it across my skin and watch the little rivulets of blood trail down my legs before cleaning up and waiting until the next time.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Easiest way is going faster with a really sharp blade such as a DE blade. Just have to be very careful as they are so sharp there isn't much resistance and you may not even feel that you hit something important. That's what we do anyway. When we cut, alice is mostly after blood. Last session felt like a scratch but was very deep dermis, almost hypo-dermis in one swipe each cut just as we prefer.
We have also numbed the area before just like some do for a tattoo. Honestly, not worth it compared to faster with a really sharp blade. Takes too long to effectively numb (like an hour) and our impromptu SH therapy sessions are usually spontaneous after the urges get strong enough to break us. It also feels strange mentally for us to numb the area. The lack of most sensation if numbed with a *caine is also kinda weird to us and throws us out of our trance we go into each session although that may just be us.