• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DrGreenberg

DrGreenberg

Mar 23, 2023
Does anyone have a video or something so that i can figure it out how to make a slip knot and a rope out of a bedsheet ? I will probably leave this world tonight and i don't want to mess it up, moreover i think that i will use the partial handing method, even if i seriously considering cutting my veins and jumping under a train but the former is incredibly painful and unreliable while the latter needs a huge dose of courage that i unfortunately don't have, and there is not much trains where i live due to social movements.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vivacious_Vee and dyn00ss
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023

Thank you so much, my perfect evening is about to happen, thank you for this, I have a sheet, so going to plat it??? Then see how that goes.... Need this to work, as I only want to do this once, thankyou xx