• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
There's this guy that's showing interest in me for a long time. He's almost everything that I'm looking for in a guy.. But for some reason I feel scared. How can I be in a relationship with someone when I'm afraid of dating them? He's kind and gentle, and I told him a long while ago that I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing with- well, anything really, and he's being patient with me. I feel like I'm leading him on or wasting his time. The thought of being in a relationship with him is nice, but actually being in one makes me want to throw up. How do I fix feeling this? Is it even worth trying something with him out..

How does one even act in a relationship? I don't know how to talk to people, and I never know what's the right thing to do...

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, ColorlessTrees and Praestat_Mori
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
if he's kind, gentle and doesn't show reasons to scare you apparently.

why the hypothesis of living one relationship makes u want to throw up?
Is it even worth trying something with him out..

How does one even act in a relationship? I don't know how to talk to people, and I never know what's the right thing to do.
ofc is worth trying something if there are not contexts stopping from entering in a relationship with someone you like. how people act in a relationship? participating in each other's lifes in each particular way each one would like to. if you like him and he likes you, you'll get along and be talking, acting. You're scared way too much to the context you presented us. seems to me a self confidence thing, social phobia, something on these spectrum.
a advice as well is to look for therapy, there are different kind of ones and really different professionals doing their way. good luck šŸ«¶

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
if he's kind, gentle and doesn't show reasons to scare you apparently.

why the hypothesis of living one relationship makes u want to throw up?
I guess that it just seems like something permanent or something that's way too serious that I'm not supposed to cross.
ofc is worth trying something if there are not contexts stopping from entering in a relationship with someone you like. how people act in a relationship? participating in each other's lifes in each particular way each one would like to. if you like him and he likes you, you'll get along and be talking, acting. You're scared way too much to the context you presented us. seems to me a self confidence thing, social phobia, something on these spectrum.
a advice as well is to look for therapy, there are different kind of ones and really different professionals doing their way. good luck šŸ«¶
Thank you for your supportšŸ¤ I'll give it time and see where it leads me.

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
guess that it just seems like something permanent or something that's way too serious that I'm not supposed to cross.
nothing is permanent probably, a relationship between two people doesn't come close to it. you'll be riding any relationship you might have. you and your partner. alone and together. you don't need to use some word if u don't want to (date, boyfriend). you'll be reaching levels at this experience
Thank you for your supportšŸ¤ I'll give it time and see where it leads me.
you're welcome, be well and time is the right word to perceive emotions and taking decisions.