• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

that_miqo'te

May 27, 2024
I have a polish source we'll call OM, that doesn't specify purity for the SN, though they claim everything they supply is the maximum purity they can get, how do I know if this is pure enough?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Realistically they can write anything on their website and you can only really know after you've received the product and tested it. I would say if it is a company that officially sells chemicals they wouldn't "cheat" their customers - that's what I would assume.

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
I have a polish source we'll call OM, that doesn't specify purity for the SN, though they claim everything they supply is the maximum purity they can get, how do I know if this is pure enough?
You can test it with nitrite sticks. They're like the same sticks used to detect drugs in piss tests. I actually got three batches of SN from three different sellers claiming their SN was at least 98% pure. When I tested it, all three came showed no traces of nitrite.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can test it with nitrite sticks. They're like the same sticks used to detect drugs in piss tests. I actually got three batches of SN from three different sellers claiming their SN was at least 98% pure. When I tested it, all three came showed no traces of nitrite.
Were those sellers official chemical suppliers?

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Were those sellers official chemical suppliers?
Yes and no.

One was a scam.

The other was listed as "technical grade 99% pure" Pro-Cure Sodium Nitrite, 2 Pounds, White. I am not a chemist and called the supplier. She affirmed that what I bought was SN and 99% pure and their supplier was from India. I ordered one jar from the jungle store and another jar from a hole in the wall online sporting goods store.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori