• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Is there a way to ctb without taking drugs that doesn't involve a lot of noise? It's cold outside, drugs seem like too much effort and I've heard hanging causes your body to flail around. Is there a way to ctb without drugs, that people couldn't hear in the next room? All suggestions welcome.

Reactions: sserafim
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Is there a way to ctb without taking drugs that doesn't involve a lot of noise? It's cold outside, drugs seem like too much effort and I've heard hanging causes your body to flail around. Is there a way to ctb without drugs, that people couldn't hear in the next room? All suggestions welcome.
Im sorry you're suffering this much. But asking people for suggestions is against the the rules.

Maybe you can read here:

Closing this thread

• Aww..
Reactions: heliophobic, Dliena, GuylumBardot and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.