new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Hey Guys
I have a few suspicions that this website might be found soon on my laptop. Obviously i dont want this, how can i hide or dispose of my history.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Delete history including cookies, and passwords
Try to use tor

Reactions: Darkhaven, throwaway_2620, new life and 3 others
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Whats tor
I use chrome at the moment on laptop and phone. I am.obsessed with this website, so supportive.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Goldfinch
Thinking Beyond

Thinking Beyond

Mar 27, 2020
Yeah pretty much what yomyom said.
Though I will add that if they use a keylogger or Trojan then there's nothing you can do other than get rid of it or detect it before use. Or better yet use your own personal phone or computer with a password. Even encrypted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: autumnal and Yomyom
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Another recommendation is to NOT use chrome because it is owned by Google and/or is a Google product, which means it likely has subtle ways of tracking you even if it claims to be "incognito". I don't trust Google or any Google products when it comes to stuff as sensitive as this site. The TOR and other suggestions seem to be on point as well.

Reactions: Deleted member 1496, Skathon, Ame and 4 others
chumley123

chumley123

Mar 26, 2020
If you really don't want this to be found this it boots from a flash drive to there's no trace on your computer https://tails.boum.org/
Whats tor
I use chrome at the moment on laptop and phone. I am.obsessed with this website, so supportive.
It encrypts your activity online it's mostly for .onion sites (dark web) would it would work for clearnet sites like this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ame and autumnal
HosenA10

HosenA10

Oct 17, 2019
Easy: Create a Google Drive account and save the site link to a document.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Delete history including cookies, and passwords
Try to use tor
Do this, please. Protect this site. Protect your SS family. You're doing a lot by doing this.

Reactions: BabyYoda, xBrialesana, autumnal and 2 others
J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
If you delete iPhone iPad etc. Browser history and cookies, is that enough for Police to find anything relating to Internet searches? Or can they find out even deleting these. Thanks.

Reactions: Darkhaven
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
If you delete iPhone iPad etc. Browser history and cookies, is that enough for Police to find anything relating to Internet searches? Or can they find out even deleting these. Thanks.
I think that depends on how much the cops in Your country are bored.
In the end nothing will help if they'll really try

Reactions: autumnal
J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
I think that depends on how much the cops in Your country are bored.
In the end nothing will help if they'll really try

UK. I don't want them knowing I've been on here.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
They'll know you've been here your internet use is logged and stored on servers, using tor can hide this, and possibly a vpn depending on if they keep logs.

Reactions: autumnal and Deleted member 1465
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Well, even if we do indeed delete the web browsing history and cookies and passwords they can always contact the internet provider to ask for a list of your history of visited pages.
That's why i'm trying to devise a way to make it perfectly clear to them that i commited suicide with a certain method, that i learned somewhere, without drawing them to the internet. I have to come up with a theory of where i learned about my method without it being on the internet.... I can always say that i read it in a newspaper online though.....
The reason for this is that i want to make the police sure that i ctb by myself to exclude any "crime theory" regarding my demise, but there is always the question of where and how did i learned and purchased the equipment for my method, which will lead them to the internet and i don't want that. My suicide note will have to be very well written.
Although i realise i may be overthinking all of this: the police in my country are much less sophisticated and they lack resources when compared with other european countries, so they will probably take my note to it's every word (wishfull thinking).

Last edited:
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
This is troubling - I'm using a chromium (chrome based browser) because it doubles as a Bitcoin miner. A cpu based Bitcoin miner. Does a chromium snitch too?

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
Or like a chad add a shortcut on your desktop. What can go wrong?