• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
So far besides drinking from a coke can right after helps but it's getting harder to keep anything down
I'm trying to destroy my body as fast as possible, been drinking hard liquor as often as I can but the problem is it's really hard not to puke up after a certain amount, especially since barely eating to make it stronger already makes my stomach hurt all the time now, although that's actually good because it means I'm finally starting to hurt my liver and stuff or whatever.
Any of you manage to get those anti-vomit pills? What did you say to get them?

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Just so I'm understanding here, your method of suicide is slowly, painfully and miserably dying of chronic alcoholism over the course of potentially decades? Or are you specifically aiming for acute alcohol poisoning?

Reactions: juna and houseofleaves
H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
Just so I'm understanding here, your method of suicide is slowly, painfully and miserably dying of chronic alcoholism over the course of potentially decades? Or are you specifically aiming for acute alcohol poisoning?
No I've already drank a ton and gotten really sick a bunch of times but never got alcohol poisoning, I just want to speed things up so my body is a mess and I don't keep clinging to life even though I hate every second of it and can't live with memories of regrets

N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
No I've already drank a ton and gotten really sick a bunch of times but never got alcohol poisoning, I just want to speed things up so my body is a mess and I don't keep clinging to life even though I hate every second of it and can't live with memories of regrets
Why don't u try SN?

Reactions: houseofleaves
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
No it doesn't mean you're harming your liver. I'm no expert, but it's probably stomach acid? Amongst other things. Your liver can take a real beating you know. I've overdosed on a lot before, without help, and well, I'm still here. Your liver can regenerate itself

It takes decades to die from what you're doing.

I know an alcoholic in my building, oh and across the road from me. Both have been alcoholics for a long time, one 15 - 20 years, and one longer, they are both in good health. They rarely eat also. The other one is also a drug addict and injected for over a decade, now smokes it - still, in good health, like I said.

What makes you think this will kill you? All it'll do is make you sick, nothing else. Seriously

Reactions: houseofleaves
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Throw in Marlborough Lights or whatever tobacco comes to hand depending on finances, beans on toast, chips (or fries, assuming you're American from the liquor bit) and pizza, and you've just described my lifestyle as a student - and millions of others across the world.

Reactions: juna
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It took my cousin 2 years to drink herself to death, and she was not a drinker before starting with the booze. She had to switch to booze to dull her pain from end-stage Crohn's disease, because she got into some legal trouble and ended up with court-ordered drug testing, so all the (illicit) drugs she had been taking were being tested for. Died of liver failure. Not a pretty death at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: juna and Ash
H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
Why don't u try SN?
I would if I had any way of getting it
No it doesn't mean you're harming your liver. I'm no expert, but it's probably stomach acid? Amongst other things. Your liver can take a real beating you know. I've overdosed on a lot before, without help, and well, I'm still here. Your liver can regenerate itself

It takes decades to die from what you're doing.

I know an alcoholic in my building, oh and across the road from me. Both have been alcoholics for a long time, one 15 - 20 years, and one longer, they are both in good health. They rarely eat also. The other one is also a drug addict and injected for over a decade, now smokes it - still, in good health, like I said.

What makes you think this will kill you? All it'll do is make you sick, nothing else. Seriously
That sucks, It's still good to make myself sick though