• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I have panic attacks sometimes and I'm so scared of having one while I ctb. It is probably the biggest thing keeping me from drinking my SN. Normally, I can calm myself down by telling myself nothing's wrong, because there is no danger. But if if I'm trying to die, then, well there is a "danger". I don't want to know what an attack will be like when actual "danger" is present.
I'm doing my best to make sure my location is somewhere comfortable and familiar, but is there anything else I can do?

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i've heard of people listening to music when they attempt sn. you could try listening to a song that calms you. that's all the advice i have, unfortunately.

Reactions: Stick
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I have panic attacks sometimes and I'm so scared of having one while I ctb. It is probably the biggest thing keeping me from drinking my SN. Normally, I can calm myself down by telling myself nothing's wrong, because there is no danger. But if if I'm trying to die, then, well there is a "danger". I don't want to know what an attack will be like when actual "danger" is present.
I'm doing my best to make sure my location is somewhere comfortable and familiar, but is there anything else I can do?
This is a very good question.
I have prescription anti-anxiety meds that I'll take.

Reactions: Stick
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
i've heard of people listening to music when they attempt sn. you could try listening to a song that calms you. that's all the advice i have, unfortunately.
Okay... thank you any advice is good advice, I appreciate it

This is a very good question.
I have prescription anti-anxiety meds that I'll take.
I have some medicine too, do you think taking a higher dose a bit before could be helpful?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
FYI, anxiety can be a symptom when taking SN.

I would recommend visualizing/imagining what it's going to be like, as well as succeeding, being able to manage symptoms, etc. I would plan for how to manage the anxiety. I would journal or write out lists. I would consider what would happen if I couldn't manage the anxiety and called for help - would I be able to manage hospitalization? If not, then I wouldn't attempt.

I don't know if any of this helped. This is a big deal, and thinking, feeling and writing things through may be difficult, but can ultimately either help, or prevent making any bad decisions.

• Love
Reactions: Robyn and Stick