• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

L0b5t3r

May 7, 2020
Before you read please don't bother with the "clinical depression " help speech.

On this site and quite a few others there are many " how to guides" but I haven't found many that have easily accessible methods of quickly ending it. I understand that it's probably for the best that this type of thing isn't easily accessible but if anyone has any insight I'd appreciate it

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I tried to partially hang myself some days ago and the guides were not enough. I guess the real thing is harder than the guides. No matter how much we read, leaving won't be so easy.

Hope you can find peace soon!

• Hugs
Reactions: ihavetoleave, signifying nothing and Nitup
L

L0b5t3r

May 7, 2020
Well, I tried to partially hang myself some days ago and the guides were not enough. I guess the real thing is harder than the guides. No matter how much we read, leaving won't be so easy.

Hope you can find peace soon!
Thanks, yeah I tried that one too, it's hard not to save yourself. It's not natural to allow yourself to die

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah I have no help speech. I also wish there was an easy button, if there was I doubt any of us would be here. I think the reason most who are able to leave documented here on this site use SN these days is because it is a sure way and fairly quick, not sure how pleasant it is though. SN is a very effective poison.

L

L0b5t3r

May 7, 2020
Yeah I have no help speech. I also wish there was an easy button, if there was I doubt any of us would be here. I think the reason most who are able to leave documented here on this site use SN these days is because it is a sure way and fairly quick, not sure how pleasant it is though. SN is a very effective poison.
True, the problem with SN is its not easy to get hold of in many countries mine included pro life has made most effective poisons hard to get in effective quantities and homemade options are more likely to leave you alive but messed up.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Hyperbunny