• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jdjejdndnnd

Jan 3, 2024
I am ready now but the funeral would be too expensive. you can't donate a body to science if you need a autopsy. I don't want to be cut open and have my organs played with by someone else or eaten by an animal. I don't want to decay. there's nowhere where I can burn myself. they would file a missing person report quickly and they would identify my body if I was found. I don't know how to make a quick 1k to pre pay my cremation because I can't work and don't have transportation. I don't want to commit suicide at home and have my family find me. I considered doing it outside the hospital because I know they can't save me but they'd still be left with medical bills and funeral cost.

brokenpromise

brokenpromise

Chemist
Jan 3, 2024
Hotel / motel perhaps ? This will give you a little bit of prepayed privacy so no risk of disturbance after you ctb the staff will unfortunately find you the next day when your time runs out on the rental and you will be transported likely to the hospital or nearest funeral home

In a lot of cases cremation is subsidized by the government even if your body is identified and claimed if the family does not wish to pay for funeral the government will cremate because really they have to do something with the remains and that is the most cost effective.

Upvote 0
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I am ready now but the funeral would be too expensive. you can't donate a body to science if you need a autopsy. I don't want to be cut open and have my organs played with by someone else or eaten by an animal. I don't want to decay. there's nowhere where I can burn myself. they would file a missing person report quickly and they would identify my body if I was found. I don't know how to make a quick 1k to pre pay my cremation because I can't work and don't have transportation. I don't want to commit suicide at home and have my family find me. I considered doing it outside the hospital because I know they can't save me but they'd still be left with medical bills and funeral cost.
This is something i factored in, too. gotta be upfront, if you do CTB in a location that's not totally isolated then there's always a chance that you're going to get found.

Upvote 0