• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hey everyone!

So tried partial last night whilst very drunk and rather spur of the moment!
I was definitely nearer to the end this time than my other two attempts as my legs buckled underneath me but then I'm still here lol so obviously still not in the right place!

It was my carers year anniversary so it was just to tempting, the plans I created for the day were cancelled, my therapist didn't listen to the voicemail I sent before the appointment expressing how I felt which I didn't know until the end of the appointment before it was to late to talk about it and I text three other people which none of them replied, so I just thought if no know cares, then why should I!

Anyway the problem is, is that it's left a mark around my neck and I'm not sure how to hide it! Any suggestions?

I'll leave suicide for a little bit as every attempt is just so exhausting - Mentally and physically!

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
I know i don't know you, but i like to think i care about anybody on this websites pain. PM me any time.

You're profile picture is very sad, you're name says Autistic assuming you are just that, it makes it that reality even more sad.

I feel you're sadness.

Wishing you all the best.

PS - You could use makeup to cover the marks up.

• Love
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
I know i don't know you, but i like to think i care about anybody on this websites pain. PM me any time.

You're profile picture is very sad, you're name says Autistic assuming you are just that, it makes it that reality even more sad.

I feel you're sadness.

Wishing you all the best.

PS - You could use makeup to cover the marks up.
Thank you, that means a lot!

Yes I am autistic unfortunately. Not meaning that in a bad way as it's ok to be Autistic but I just personally hate being Autistic!
I'll have to raid a makeup kit :pfff::pfff:

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Not sure how red and how big the mark is but: scarf, layered necklaces (chokers), temporary tattoo??(kinda lame), make an excuse or make up which is probably the best choice, just make sure you aren't wearing like a high collar shirt cause it would rub off. A concealer stick would do the job. It's pretty cheap from a drug store

• Love
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
I'll leave suicide for a little bit as every attempt is just so exhausting - Mentally and physically!
Yep, totally great to take a break and regroup. Get your thoughts together, and then when you're ready, you can start to consider things. We support either way.
Anyway the problem is, is that it's left a mark around my neck and I'm not sure how to hide it! Any suggestions?
Turtle necks, full-coverage foundation (I recommend Kat Von D Lock-It foundation), jewelry
fantastic ideas from @Illias include scarves, chokers.

• Love
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
Not sure how red and how big the mark is but: scarf, layered necklaces (chokers), temporary tattoo??(kinda lame), make an excuse or make up which is probably the best choice, just make sure you aren't wearing like a high collar shirt cause it would rub off. A concealer stick would do the job. It's pretty cheap from a drug store
Thank you for this suggestions! I'll have a look at what I can do lol. Does make me chuckle imagining me wearing a temp tattoo in my throat haha.
Yep, totally great to take a break and regroup. Get your thoughts together, and then when you're ready, you can start to consider things. We support either way.

Turtle necks, full-coverage foundation (I recommend Kat Von D Lock-It foundation), jewelry
fantastic ideas from @Illias include scarves, chokers.
Thank you! I'll definitely have a break and do some self care whilst I'm at it.

• Love
Reactions: stationarymillennial
TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
Hey everyone!

So tried partial last night whilst very drunk and rather spur of the moment!
I was definitely nearer to the end this time than my other two attempts as my legs buckled underneath me but then I'm still here lol so obviously still not in the right place!

It was my carers year anniversary so it was just to tempting, the plans I created for the day were cancelled, my therapist didn't listen to the voicemail I sent before the appointment expressing how I felt which I didn't know until the end of the appointment before it was to late to talk about it and I text three other people which none of them replied, so I just thought if no know cares, then why should I!

I would suggest take a bandage and put on your neck, if someone asks - tell them you have a sore throat or your neck muscle is stiff and you are protecting it from getting worse (some lie). That's what I would do. I am practicing full suspension with cloth over the rope so I doesn't leave marks but I thought about this kind of problem and what I would do.

• Love