• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I wanna know if theres a way to travel far away a long distance within the country side without being able to be identified or found anywhere when police start searching once the missing person notice is given.

I cant think of a means of transporte where you dont have to identify yourself hence being able to be tracked.

I dont have a car so I depend on others.

Is there a solid hiding spot I should look for?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
You'll need to use public transport to get so far and then just walk away from civilisation. Large dense forests. That's my plan.

Reactions: purplemoon, Stan, spanishguy22 and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Don't leave a paper trail. Use cash only. No credit or debit cards.

Find a place or person who can print fake id cards and change your name entirely.

Change your appearance. Cut hair and start wearing different clothes from what you normally wear.

Blend in the best you can in new city/town you go to. Don't stick out like a pimple.

Do not call family and friends after you leave, as your cell phone will ping on a tower, indicating to the police your general location. Best option is to destroy phone.
Large dense forests. That's my plan.
Mine too... Heavy forested area where no one has been in years.

Reactions: Stan, spanishguy22, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I would love to just vanish into thin air leaving no trace behind.
Very difficult to do nowadays, as most of the planet is filled with people.
I'm sure there are secluded spots out in the wilderness, but find them, and transporting the "tools" to said place just makes everything more difficult. No to mention that it would terrify me to do it on a such place.
I have thought of doing it out in a forest and locked inside a camping tent, but that will just attract the attention of any passerby.
Also i don't have a car either so i would have to walk there?
Very difficult nowadays.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I would love to just vanish into thin air leaving no trace behind.
Very difficult to do nowadays, as most of the planet is filled with people.
I'm sure there are secluded spots out in the wilderness, but find them, and transporting the "tools" to said place just makes everything more difficult. No to mention that it would terrify me to do it on a such place.
I have thought of doing it out in a forest and locked inside a camping tent, but that will just attract the attention to any passerby.
Also i don't have a car either so i would have to walk there?
Very difficult nowadays.
Not as difficult as it may seem. Are you in the US?

If so, you can always take a Greyhound bus to some small town near mountains and forests along the east coast. And Greyhound rarely ever asks for id

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019

If so, you can always take a Greyhound bus to some small town near mountains and forests along the east coast. And Greyhound rarely ever asks for id
Nah, southwestern europe.

I love the wild western parts of the US, though.
My dream place to suicide would be a cave on the Yellowstone natural park. Just get in there, drink N (if i had it) and stay as a skeleton in there forever.
Never to be found. Haha. Seems like a fairy tale.
It will most likely be on my bedroom and it will cause of sorts of apparatus when someone walks in and finds me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, MidLifeCrisis, Empty Smile and 2 others
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Don't leave a paper trail. Use cash only. No credit or debit cards.

Find a place or person who can print fake id cards and change your name entirely.

Change your appearance. Cut hair and start wearing different clothes from what you normally wear.

Blend in the best you can in new city/town you go to. Don't stick out like a pimple.

Do not call family and friends after you leave, as your cell phone will ping on a tower, indicating to the police your general location. Best option is to destroy phone.

Mine too... Heavy forested area where no one has been in years.
Also, don't forger to change your daily habits and preferences as well

Reactions: Empty Smile
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
You'll need to use public transport to get so far and then just walk away from civilisation. Large dense forests. That's my plan.
Yeah but I think there are cameras in my bus station si i cant really go there
Maybe the bus stops somewhere else where there arent cameras but its awful nowadays with all the technlogy

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
It's not so hard to do. There are many places totally deserted all over the world. In Europa: Italy-France-Spain-Romania etc.. are full of moutains, forest, places where you can walk days without meeting anyone. Throw away phone-credit card, pay cash, travel by public transport and walk to your destination, no one will ever find you, and tbh they wont even really try.

If I remember correctly sometimes they can't even find planes...

Reactions: Stan