N

N00SE_MAN1A

Dec 10, 2018
For personal reasons I don't want others to know I committed suicide. I want to make my death look like anything but suicide. I don't want a very painful death. I am fine with being runover by a truck as long as its not painful or get murdered as long as its quick. Better an accidental death. Thank you.

Reactions: Damn, sif, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Hi, I think an "accidental" death is pretty much the dream of most people in this site but it's not something that is easily achievable. People have suggested drowning at sea - though you would have to overcome your inbuilt survival instincts or some sort of road traffic collision. Though you would want to bear in mind the impact that might have on innocent people you wouldn't want to hurt.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, sif, Kdawg2018 and 11 others
N

N00SE_MAN1A

Dec 10, 2018
Hi, I think an "accidental" death is pretty much the dream of most people in this site but it's not something that is easily achievable. People have suggested drowning at sea - though you would have to overcome your inbuilt survival instincts or some sort of road traffic collision. Though you would want to bear in mind the impact that might have on innocent people you wouldn't want to hurt.
Ok thanks I will keep in mind about not impacting others.

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, Smilla and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
It's pretty difficult. People who intend to kill themselves on purpose still struggle to die

Reactions: Unending_Maze, Pineapplecrown, sif and 8 others
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Car crash would be an obvious.

Reactions: Unending_Maze, sif, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Having said that, they can do a lot of investigations into car crashes - someone on here explained - tyre marks, stopping distances etc and determine whether it was accidental or not :-/

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, ReadyasEver and 4 others
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Having said that, they can do a lot of investigations into car crashes - someone on here explained - tyre marks, stopping distances etc and determine whether it was accidental or not :-/

Sure.But i bet that is how most people do it,in this case.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, sif, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Maybe there's a way to make jumping look like an accident?

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, therhydler and 2 others
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Maybe there's a way to make jumping look like an accident?

If you are say a rock climber,that would be the easiest to do in the world.
It depends on your activities and personal history.

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, therhydler and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Auto erotic asphyxiation.

Embarrassing but definitely more realistically achievable than other options.

Reactions: Damn, Kdawg2018, About_to_Go and 4 others
E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
You could always start being an adventurer will take awhile but accidents happen all the time people fall off of cliffs they get lost in the woods

Reactions: Kdawg2018 and therhydler
N

nztphill

Nov 12, 2018
playing russian roulette!!!

Reactions: Kdawg2018 and therhydler
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Only thing I could, grab our truck and the chainsaw. Head back to the woods and drop a monster tree on myself. Not pretty, but effective.

Reactions: Kdawg2018
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
It's not realistic. It's one of the stages we all go through along with things like "doing it so I can be an organ donor" and "disappearing entirely with no trace". None of these things including "accidental" are IMPOSSIBLE. They are just HIGHLY unlikely to work even with intense planning. With the sort of half-assed planning most of us are actually capable of in this state they won't work at all and are obviously staged or "weird" to any rational person. Like the "falling off a cliff" idea sounds sensible...but if you never hike and people know you are depressed (and people know) nobody is going to buy you suddenly became an outdoorsman and had an accident...especially not an insurance investigator if your reason is to hack the life insurance clause for example.

It's a normal desire...but one my advice is to let go of and focus, IF you must CTB, on a method that is safe, reliable and peaceful first and foremost. Adding complications and showmanship adds chances for failure.
Agreed, it took me so long to realize this

Reactions: Salvacion and oneofthesedays
N

N00SE_MAN1A

Dec 10, 2018
If you are say a rock climber,that would be the easiest to do in the world.
It depends on your activities and personal history.
Nothing much really. But there is this one road I cross alot and trucks go by. Im thinking of falling and letting it run over my head.

Reactions: sif and Kdawg2018
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
For personal reasons I don't want others to know I committed suicide. I want to make my death look like anything but suicide. I don't want a very painful death. I am fine with being runover by a truck as long as its not painful or get murdered as long as its quick. Better an accidental death. Thank you.
The partial suspension can be done like a accidental death during autoerotic asphyxiation. Being undressed and do like you masturbated suffices. But i don't know, if is this more better for your family?

Reactions: sif and Kdawg2018