• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Just wondering how it works I won't lie I have no idea how to do it.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Suicide by hanging is the intentional killing of oneself (suicide) via suspension from an anchor-point, such as an overhead beam or hook or tree or pull up bar, by a rope or cord or by jumping from a height with a noose around the neck.

Hanging is often considered to be a simple suicide method that does not require complicated techniques; a study of people who attempted suicide by hanging and lived usually suggests that this perception may not be accurate. It is one of the most commonly used suicide methods and has a high mortality rate;. The materials required are easily available, making it a difficult method to prevent.

Reactions: dyn00ss