• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
Hello!
But we do how to go on the darknet.
I know nothing.
I have to go on the browser Tor then google and "type" black market drug?
I'm sorry but I do not know anything about darknet. A person will have to explain to me how we go.
The only thing I have is the Tor Browser.
I do not speak native English, I speak it just a little bit English and I have to use an internet translator.

I have basic knowledge of normal internet, email, etc. But I do not know anything about darknet and computers. I am a beginner

Please and thank you

Reactions: Circles and Soul
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
we're not allowed to source publicly but i would recommend learning about tor, pgp, bitcoin and the general terminology and technology used. im sure you could find some helpful guides online, feel free to ask me any questions if needed (just not for anything too specific unless we PM)

Reactions: Circles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
we're not allowed to source publicly but i would recommend learning about tor, pgp, bitcoin and the general terminology and technology used. im sure you could find some helpful guides online, feel free to ask me any questions if needed (just not for anything too specific unless we PM)

I'm very interested in the same type of help @merem is requesting. We're not asking for sources of drugs. The information on line about tor, bitcoin, the terminology and technology just makes my eyes glaze over. It would be excellent if someone could offer step-by-step guidelines for how to take one's first steps in these areas.

I feel pretty sure we aren't the only two who would be grateful for this kind of help. Thank you to anyone willing.

Reactions: lovehate22, Marawa, Notcutoutforlife and 1 other person
M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
I'm very interested in the same type of help @merem is requesting. We're not asking for sources of drugs. The information on line about tor, bitcoin, the terminology and technology just makes my eyes glaze over. It would be excellent if someone could offer step-by-step guidelines for how to take one's first steps in these areas.

I feel pretty sure we aren't the only two who would be grateful for this kind of help. Thank you to anyone willing.
I think the same think like Soul

• Love
Reactions: lovehate22
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019

i could write a partial guide, give me a bit of time and i'll post it in the respective place or pm you it if you want :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, TheDevilsAngel, Notcutoutforlife and 3 others
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Thank you! That's very kind and elegant and generous of you. x

• Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, not_a_robot and hejakdgiwbq
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
To start things off you should probably know what the tor browser is and a little bit about how it works. The tor browser was developed as a highly secure and encrypted way to communicate and it was released to the public, where you can now find things from marketplaces to classified government information. It provides a mostly secure and anonymous way to browse either the clearnet (things such as .com, .org) or the "dark"net (.onion urls). Tor works by connecting to a series of proxies (known as nodes) to bounce your packets from one place to another, eventually leading to an exit node. The exit node is the final node and the node that actually defines your tor ip address. You can download tor from its website - http://torproject.org

It is recommended that you either use tails (a bootable linux distribution) or maybe even just a plain linux install for any less than legal activities, but Windows will work just fine and I have used it in the past without any issues.

To access any marketplaces on the darknet you need to find the correlating .onion url and the marketplace you want to access. As this is classified as sourcing, I can't provide any more information but feel free to PM me and I will elaborate.

The most common encryption method for these marketplaces is known as PGP (pretty good privacy). You need to choose a GPG client (on Windows I use Gpg4win) and the first thing you should do is create a PGP key. Most programs ask for a name, email and a few other things but these aren't necessary so just fill them in with random characters or skip past them if possible. Make sure to back your generated key up somewhere that nobody else can access it (other than you).

PGP works asymmetrically which means you have 2 keys - public and private. The public key is what other people encrypt their messages with, you can think of this as a padlock. It doesn't matter who has access to your public key as they are not able to read any information with it. The private key can open this "padlock" (think like a key and a physical padlock) and therefore only the true key holder can read any sensitive information. Any messages that you send on a marketplace should be encrypted with the Vendor's public PGP key, most marketplaces have a built in option for encryption but you can always import the vendor's key (this can normally be found on their marketplace profile) and manually encrypt any information such as addresses or names to reduce the chances of a data leak.

To pay on these marketplaces you need to acquire bitcoin. This can be done in many ways, but you can get hit with some fees occasionally. Most sites have a "withdraw" fee of around 0.0005BTC as of writing. This isn't a lot but it's something that needs to be considered. A site like localbitcoin or alternatives is recommended over coinbase as coinbase is known to close accounts with ties to darknet markets, and they work closely with law enforcement.

To receive your bitcoin, you need a bitcoin wallet. You can either have an online wallet or a locally stored wallet. http://blockchain.com provide a decent online wallet but I would highly suggest googling around and finding something that suits you.

To get your bitcoin onto a marketplace, you need to find your deposit address. This is normally found in the "balance" areas of the market but it can vary. Be sure that the deposit address is correct before every transaction as it normally changes every so often.

With your bitcoin wallet created, you need to think about anonymity. You could just transfer all of the bitcoin you bought into your marketplace deposit address or you can "tumble" it for extra security. You can use a wallet called electrum or you could even create multiple online wallets and transfer between them. Personally, I don't do this as it is unnecessary hassle and you end up paying BTC fees per transaction (they are only marginal but it adds up quickly).

Feel free to ask any questions if needed, I probably missed a lot out as this was typed rather quickly and this is probably a lot more tailored to marketplaces than it needs to be. :)

Also I could potentially make this a resource thread (if that's even allowed) and keep this up to date and expand on it some more, this is only really the "tip of the iceberg" compared to most things.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lovehate22, NextSummer, TheDevilsAngel and 4 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Let's see. I am not to be clear.
He was a troll, or not?.
I did explain him something things about darknet and tor, after then It was removed the thread.

Right now someone must takes a choice. Where are prochoice people?.

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "hejakdgiwbq, post: 378836, membre: 9620"]
thanks

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
What is even the point of bitcoin and tor anymore though? Bitcoin has to go through bank with photo id, tor supposedly just gets you flagged to nsa that you're doing something bad. So buying drugs on darknet with bitcoin is basically like using your regular bank debit card and cc-ing nsa on your purchase. I feel like I might have better luck w. IRL dealers.

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
What is even the point of bitcoin and tor anymore though? Bitcoin has to go through bank with photo id, tor supposedly just gets you flagged to nsa that you're doing something bad. So buying drugs on darknet with bitcoin is basically like using your regular bank debit card and cc-ing nsa on your purchase. I feel like I might have better luck w. IRL dealers.

you dont need to use photo id? the most invasive BTC seller i have used required a photo of my physical bank card with everything except my name scribbled out.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
you dont need to use photo id? the most invasive BTC seller i have used required a photo of my physical bank card with everything except my name scribbled out.
I'm in the US. Feds have their finger in everything.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and not-2-b-the-answer
M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
To start things off you should probably know what the tor browser is and a little bit about how it works. The tor browser was developed as a highly secure and encrypted way to communicate and it was released to the public, where you can now find things from marketplaces to classified government information. It provides a mostly secure and anonymous way to browse either the clearnet (things such as .com, .org) or the "dark"net (.onion urls). Tor works by connecting to a series of proxies (known as nodes) to bounce your packets from one place to another, eventually leading to an exit node. The exit node is the final node and the node that actually defines your tor ip address. You can download tor from its website - http://torproject.org

It is recommended that you either use tails (a bootable linux distribution) or maybe even just a plain linux install for any less than legal activities, but Windows will work just fine and I have used it in the past without any issues.

To access any marketplaces on the darknet you need to find the correlating .onion url and the marketplace you want to access. As this is classified as sourcing, I can't provide any more information but feel free to PM me and I will elaborate.

The most common encryption method for these marketplaces is known as PGP (pretty good privacy). You need to choose a GPG client (on Windows I use Gpg4win) and the first thing you should do is create a PGP key. Most programs ask for a name, email and a few other things but these aren't necessary so just fill them in with random characters or skip past them if possible. Make sure to back your generated key up somewhere that nobody else can access it (other than you).

PGP works asymmetrically which means you have 2 keys - public and private. The public key is what other people encrypt their messages with, you can think of this as a padlock. It doesn't matter who has access to your public key as they are not able to read any information with it. The private key can open this "padlock" (think like a key and a physical padlock) and therefore only the true key holder can read any sensitive information. Any messages that you send on a marketplace should be encrypted with the Vendor's public PGP key, most marketplaces have a built in option for encryption but you can always import the vendor's key (this can normally be found on their marketplace profile) and manually encrypt any information such as addresses or names to reduce the chances of a data leak.

To pay on these marketplaces you need to acquire bitcoin. This can be done in many ways, but you can get hit with some fees occasionally. Most sites have a "withdraw" fee of around 0.0005BTC as of writing. This isn't a lot but it's something that needs to be considered. A site like localbitcoin or alternatives is recommended over coinbase as coinbase is known to close accounts with ties to darknet markets, and they work closely with law enforcement.

To receive your bitcoin, you need a bitcoin wallet. You can either have an online wallet or a locally stored wallet. http://blockchain.com provide a decent online wallet but I would highly suggest googling around and finding something that suits you.

To get your bitcoin onto a marketplace, you need to find your deposit address. This is normally found in the "balance" areas of the market but it can vary. Be sure that the deposit address is correct before every transaction as it normally changes every so often.

With your bitcoin wallet created, you need to think about anonymity. You could just transfer all of the bitcoin you bought into your marketplace deposit address or you can "tumble" it for extra security. You can use a wallet called electrum or you could even create multiple online wallets and transfer between them. Personally, I don't do this as it is unnecessary hassle and you end up paying BTC fees per transaction (they are only marginal but it adds up quickly).

Feel free to ask any questions if needed, I probably missed a lot out as this was typed rather quickly and this is probably a lot more tailored to marketplaces than it needs to be. :)

Also I could potentially make this a resource thread (if that's even allowed) and keep this up to date and expand on it some more, this is only really the "tip of the iceberg" compared to most things.
Hello! I wrote to you a private message about darknet. When you have tine. Can you answer me. Thanks you very much Merem

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
I'm in the US. Feds have their finger in everything.
unless you're buying like mass amounts of hard drugs in a short space of time i doubt they would be too interested in hunting you down, if you suspect a controlled delivery just refuse the package?

Reactions: not_a_robot
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Don't even bother, toll get royally ripped off and if by some miracle you do get some drugs through the post you will never know truly what you are getting,

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
Don't even bother, toll get royally ripped off and if by some miracle you do get some drugs through the post you will never know truly what you are getting,
i have done this many times before, ordering things from xanax to opiates from reputable vendors. i used wedinos (a drug testing lab) to verify my products and they were all legitimate. as long as you stick to the one or two widespread and reputable markets and vendors you won't have many issues at all.

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and Notcutoutforlife
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
i have done this many times before, ordering things from xanax to opiates from reputable vendors. i used wedinos (a drug testing lab) to verify my products and they were all legitimate. as long as you stick to the one or two widespread and reputable markets and vendors you won't have many issues at all.
Are there any reputable sellers selling N?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019

It's against the forum rules to post drug sources in public, and people have been scammed by pm. I suggest reading the rules and the List of Resources, both near the top of the forum. Enjoy your research!

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019

I think so far most darknet sellers have been proven to be scammers. I don't know if it includes all of them, but unlike recreational drugs, the demand for N is extremely limited.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
It's against the forum rules to post drug sources in public, and people have been scammed by pm. I suggest reading the rules and the List of Resources, both near the top of the forum. Enjoy your research!
When you are extremely depressed, reading takes a lot of effort... Why does death have to be so complicated

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, Élégie, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
The very word reputable cannot in any way describe the Darknet, it is in it's self a place of secrecy and crime.

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
I think people also have experience on the darknet of reliable sellers even if there are very few I suppose.
Too bad that A is the reliable seller of N on the normal net. I wonder if he will come back with what's going on. I hope he did not get caught but I'm scared.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
The real killer with any of this, after taking ALL the bothersome privacy steps online, is that you have to give a physical address to receive any package. It's practically impossible to do so anonymously. Postal services are very aware of the workarounds and pay attention to unique origins and names not matching residents etc. People who succeed at this regularly are generally ordering with real names/addresses and getting lucky. It just takes one time. I wouldn't want to risk trying, but I wonder how much more risk there really is just to openly order without all the encryption/fakery since again it all comes undone at the end when it comes undone.

Last edited:
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
The real killer with any of this, after taking ALL the bothersome privacy steps online, is that you have to give a physical address to receive any package. It's practically impossible to do so anonymously. Postal services are very aware of the workarounds and pay attention to unique origins and names not matching residents etc. People who succeed at this are generally ordering with real names/addresses and getting lucky. It just takes one time.

You use your real name and address as to not arouse suspicion. Most postal services don't care about your package and probably won't even xray or screen it for anything, especially if you order domestically. I have personally ordered multiple times without an issue, if you're concerned then it wouldn't hurt to order some smaller items from ebay occasionally. I'll work on writing a more in depth guide that covers a lot more when I have the time as I seem to have missed quite a lot out.

Reactions: oopswronglife
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
The real killer with any of this, after taking ALL the bothersome privacy steps online, is that you have to give a physical address to receive any package. It's practically impossible to do so anonymously. Postal services are very aware of the workarounds and pay attention to unique origins and names not matching residents etc. People who succeed at this regularly are generally ordering with real names/addresses and getting lucky. It just takes one time. I wouldn't want to risk trying, but I wonder how much more risk there really is just to openly order without all the encryption/fakery since again it all comes undone at the end when it comes undone.
Bro you have no idea how much $worth of drugs moves through mail. Nightmare market had 2 million dollars in escrow, so a weeks worth when it exit scammed. 10s of thousands of packages.

• Love
Reactions: hejakdgiwbq
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
Bro you have no idea how much $worth of drugs moves through mail. X market had 2 million dollars in escrow, so a weeks worth when it exit scammed. 10s of thousands of packages.
Is naming the marketplace not classed as a form of sourcing? If not I've been way too cautious with my posting oops. I know a vendor who lost £5k+ alone from what he had in escrow so god knows how much more he had made, and that was just from a few different products.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Is naming the marketplace not classed as a form of sourcing? If not I've been way too cautious with my posting oops. I know a vendor who lost £5k+ alone from what he had in escrow so god knows how much more he had made, and that was just from a few different products.
i dont think its sourcing. its really just news

LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
Yo, do any of you know of a place to purchase bitcoin without needing an ID? PM me if you'd like.