• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheLakesKrueguer

TheLakesKrueguer

Mar 5, 2023
For a year I've been puking everything I eat, losing like 100 pounds. Before bulimia, I used to cut myself and drink pills, but now I can't, I just don't have the strength anymore, but I want to do it so bad… Any tips on how to do it without listening to your head "survival thoughts"?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
Idk if you mean cut yourself with CTB purposes or only for SH, but anyways i'd say that for me, it works just doing it once, then repeat the same, each time deeper until I get what I want.
Personally, thinking about all the bad things that have pushed me 'til that point don't work. It's like thinking about the reasons make me feel sadder but also make me feel more tired, so I end giving up the SH trial.

If you search the motivation to do it, just analyse the things that push you to the edge. For me the external things that make me feel bad, don't affect me so seriously as thinking about how awful am I. Thinking of all the things that I did, the bad memories that I created to myself is what truly motivates me to SH.

I don't really think I helped you, but anyways I hope you find what you're searching for.

• Love
Reactions: TheLakesKrueguer
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
If you don't have the strength then maybe it is for the best.
I don't really see it as a morally right idea to give you any tips on how to find the encouragement to cut again. If you can't do it then there is a reason for it and we are not in the position to tell you otherwise. Sh is an urge and not an achievement but I am sure that you are aware of that.

• Informative
Reactions: TheLakesKrueguer and Strawberries
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm sorry if you're having a hard time finding relief.

• Love
Reactions: TheLakesKrueguer
TheLakesKrueguer

TheLakesKrueguer

Mar 5, 2023
If you don't have the strength then maybe it is for the best.
I don't really see it as a morally right idea to give you any tips on how to find the encouragement to cut again. If you can't do it then there is a reason for it and we are not in the position to tell you otherwise. Sh is an urge and not an achievement but I am sure that you are aware of that.
Yeah, you're right… I wouldn't give any tips for that, I don't know why I am asking for them. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky