• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Does anyone know how I can get SN in the UK???

I'm incredibly unhappy at the moment and I want out and tbh I think SN will be the best method for me as in deeply unhappy…..🙁

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, alltoomuch2, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
M3lancholia

M3lancholia

Hold my hand. Close your eyes 💕
Jun 28, 2024
Hi, I know you're feeling extremely unhappy but your words 'at the moment' could mean there's a way to get through this. It's not too difficult to find an SN source. I did my own research and found a legit site that posted to me in the UK - I just made up a number to put in the company info box! This was 4 weeks ago.
I think there's a way you may be able to get through the crappy time atm. If you feel like sharing your story I'm here 🤗

Reactions: alltoomuch2, Theresnoescape, wyo777 and 1 other person
T

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
Does anyone know how I can get SN in the UK???

I'm incredibly unhappy at the moment and I want out and tbh I think SN will be the best method for me as in deeply unhappy…..🙁
I've about gave up looking, it's just difficult for us in the UK.
Hi, I know you're feeling extremely unhappy but your words 'at the moment' could mean there's a way to get through this. It's not too difficult to find an SN source. I did my own research and found a legit site that posted to me in the UK - I just made up a number to put in the company info box! This was 4 weeks ago.
I think there's a way you may be able to get through the crappy time atm. If you feel like sharing your story I'm here 🤗
Hi, do you mind saying how much you paid for it?

Last edited:
Reactions: alltoomuch2
cali22♡

cali22♡

Student
Nov 11, 2023
I'm sorry to say that BUT:

Nobody here will give you resources where you can buy SN

Reactions: alltoomuch2
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I've about gave up looking, it's just difficult for us in the UK.

Hi, do you mind saying how much you paid for it?
Same here. Every company I look at doesn't just want a company name. The company has to be preapproved. I'll start looking again maybe if that is a way to get it, although atm night-night is my first choice. I'm in the UK.

Reactions: Theresnoescape
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
im also in the UK and having a hard time with this. ur not alone, lots of love to you <3

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Blockz