• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yank

Apr 18, 2020
Even i want to know where to get sn in india...plz if any1 knows

V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
We can directly order from Amazon, just before ordering just check the images it should be nano2, currently it is not available due to lockdown before I saw it is in stock but currently itis not in stock but after lockdown it will be back

I

Imamistakendumarsse

May 3, 2020
Yeah i think that is possible. Anyone from banglore?

Reactions: Vickyalmighty
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
We can directly order from Amazon, just before ordering just check the images it should be nano2, currently it is not available due to lockdown before I saw it is in stock but currently itis not in stock but after lockdown it will be back
Are u sure the stuff on amazon india is 99% pure .. Coz I have heard that it is not . what is nano2?

V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
Are u sure the stuff on amazon india is 99% pure .. Coz I have heard that it is not . what is nano2?
There are many sellers you can check for purity in description NaNo2 is Sodium Nitrite, even there will be sellers of Nano3 which is Sodium nitrate and you should not buy it be careful about that. After purchase first test it by slighty cutting your finger and collect some blood and put sn(nano2) in it and it should become chocolate brown