• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Seems like any canadian website wants you to be with a company and I'm scared of it going through US customs.
I'm trying to do this without anyone knowing.
Anyone in Canada managed to get SN?

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I live in Canada and have managed to get it

Reactions: NodusTollens
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Hi,

I got mine from Russia in the summer. The supplier has now disappeared.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
And it cleared customs ok?

It took about 3 weeks to get here during the height of the summer Covid outbreak. I am in Ontario. It cleared customs ok but I had a plan if they questioned me.

Covid postal overload might be in your favour. I don't know but just saying we're in unusual times.

W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
It took about 3 weeks to get here during the height of the summer Covid outbreak. I am in Ontario. It cleared customs ok but I had a plan if they questioned me.

Covid postal overload might be in your favour. I don't know but just saying we're in unusual times.
Can I ask what your plan for questioning was? I'm just really nervous

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Can I ask what your plan for questioning was? I'm just really nervous

SN is needed to cure meats. In preparation of rising meat costs I bought SN because "Winter is Coming". My strategy was going to be like "dude, aren't you on it yet?" At my income level it might seem credible but I wouldn't bank on it.

Good luck.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and WaitingForTheBusInTh
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Ok, I've ordered it. Wish me luck

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
A supplier from Canada. Convenient so it didn't involve the border
Hi, i'm in Canada and it looks like my sn is stuck at the border. :( Sigh. Don't know for sure yet- have a plan in case i'm questioned.

But a Canadian supplier? I was unable to find one despite all my googling. Would you mind sharing this info if i respectfully pm'd you?

Many thanks

*edit*

I'm still looking for a Canadian source, should anyone know of one, i don't know if that's ok to ask? People always talk about other sources so i figure it's ok to ask about a canadian one.

I've inquired at a local butchers, we'll see how that goes....

**please note I will always respect it if peeps decide they'd rather not give sources. Or even if they'd rather not chat with me. I'm a grown woman- i can handle it. **
:hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
I backed out... too scared of customs.... why does this have to be difficult
Do you mean difficult to get the SN? Or difficult as in your SI is kicking in?

I think they've made it difficult to get SN in order to do what they think is the "right thing"...

In the meantime we suffer. I know i'm twisting in the wind, unable to get ahold of SN too. I'm terrified of what's going to happen now that my bottle of sn is sitting for days at the border... luckily i live alone so if someone comes to my door it's just me.

But the struggle is real. Thanks a ton, people!! You f*cks who made getting SN so damn hard!! You're pushing me towards a more violent, less peaceful end. Gee, thanks a lot. F*ck.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Do you mean difficult to get the SN? Or difficult as in your SI is kicking in?

I think they've made it difficult to get SN in order to do what they think is the "right thing"...

In the meantime we suffer. I know i'm twisting in the wind, unable to get ahold of SN too. I'm terrified of what's going to happen now that my bottle of sn is sitting for days at the border... luckily i live alone so if someone comes to my door it's just me.

But the struggle is real. Thanks a ton, people!! You f*cks who made getting SN so damn hard!! You're pushing me towards a more violent, less peaceful end. Gee, thanks a lot. F*ck.
I'm scared I'll get a call from customs, or charged for illegal importing or something, or even worse they send a letter and my landlord sees it (basement apartment). I'm waiting to hear from a few others before I try to order again. Let me know if you get yours please!

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Echo
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
I'm scared I'll get a call from customs, or charged for illegal importing or something, or even worse they send a letter and my landlord sees it (basement apartment). I'm waiting to hear from a few others before I try to order again. Let me know if you get yours please!
I understand your fears. I will let you know-

• Hugs
Reactions: WaitingForTheBusInTh
S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
Please pm me too, I've been browsing the forums for a while, and realized many of the sources are not mentioned.

I've been searching for SN for months now in Canada, and had a fail reship attempt from US.