• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
Sorry I'm new here and I'm not sure how to get SN in Canada. I don't understand how to use the dark net either. It all seems very complicated.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Hey there, welcome to the forum. This is a relatively common topic on SaSu, as it has gotten increasingly difficult to do and I suspect that within a year or two, it will be banned altogether. Still, it's not impossible; I recently succeeded in obtaining SN by ordering it online and getting it delivered via Canada Post without any hitches -- no welfare checks or issues at customs (I am in Quebec for reference). However, if you've read the rules of the site, you'll know that sharing or requesting sources is not allowed, so finding such a source can be a complicated and long endeavour.

Another issue that often comes up is acquiring an antiemetic, which is uniquely challenging in our country due to regulations on the import of prescription medication, and can be even harder than acquiring the SN itself.

Given this, I would not put all your eggs into the SN basket. Are there any other methods you have looked into?

PS: You may not have access to the search function yet but to find related threads, google the following:
canada SN site:sanctioned-suicide.net

Reactions: coked_pigeon
W

whitesumac

Jul 10, 2024
I am also new here and dunno what SN is , is it like a euthanasia drug. And you know you can also reach out to MAID services thru your Dr.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
I am also new here and dunno what SN is , is it like a euthanasia drug. And you know you can also reach out to MAID services thru your Dr.
SN is sodium nitrite; you can find a list of acronyms here. MAID is not available to those with mental illness yet.

C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
Hey there, welcome to the forum. This is a relatively common topic on SaSu, as it has gotten increasingly difficult to do and I suspect that within a year or two, it will be banned altogether. Still, it's not impossible; I recently succeeded in obtaining SN by ordering it online and getting it delivered via Canada Post without any hitches -- no welfare checks or issues at customs (I am in Quebec for reference). However, if you've read the rules of the site, you'll know that sharing or requesting sources is not allowed, so finding such a source can be a complicated and long endeavour.

Another issue that often comes up is acquiring an antiemetic, which is uniquely challenging in our country due to regulations on the import of prescription medication, and can be even harder than acquiring the SN itself.

Given this, I would not put all your eggs into the SN basket. Are there any other methods you have looked into?

PS: You may not have access to the search function yet but to find related threads, google the following:
I see. I didn't realize it was against the rules. It's just hard to find any information on this stuff. I'm in a different province. As for other methods, I'm not too sure. I just want the least painful and easiest way out. From what I read, SN seemed to be the one I preferred most.

W

whitesumac

Jul 10, 2024
SN is sodium nitrite; you can find a list of acronyms here. MAID is not available to those with mental illness yet.
Actually the bill was passed in March 2024 for Canada well in saskatchewan it is as I've spoken with them a few times and was setup a provision date but didn't follow thru and wish I did but backed out. Last min 😔

DOKTOR_G'HUL

DOKTOR_G'HUL

Mar 16, 2024
...at least the information is there, and we can discuss it. Thank "Bob".

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
I see. I didn't realize it was against the rules. It's just hard to find any information on this stuff. I'm in a different province. As for other methods, I'm not too sure. I just want the least painful and easiest way out. From what I read, SN seemed to be the one I preferred most.
Check out the resource compilation if you haven't already.
Actually the bill was passed in March 2024 for Canada well in saskatchewan it is as I've spoken with them a few times and was setup a provision date but didn't follow thru and wish I did but backed out. Last min 😔
Nope, MAID for mental illness was postponed to 2027.