• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

catman

catman

Wizard
Oct 11, 2021
i have no idea why, but even with my reoccurring suicidal ideation or absolutely no drive to push my life forward or feeling of complete defeat, i had this thought recently that put me off.

i dont know why its so gross to me, like, obviously when you die you will eventually decompose, and its not like i will be inside of that body anymore for it to be of concern. but i was listening to this true crime podcast, about people finding this guy hanging in the woods decomposed, and it gives me this weird internal feeling

not that it should even be of concern to me that someone will find me in a state of decomposition. my roommate would find me not less than 24 hours after.

does anyone else struggle with those sorts of thoughts? and then i start to think about it all like its playing in my head

im aware its overthinking, but it still gets me. down to hear other peoples thoughts on it too

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Circles
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I tell myself I will not be alive at that point, it is not my problem. I will be free from suffering. However nobody should have to be found by some one else, there should be the option of euthanasia. It is cruel how we are denied that.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Beeper and catman
catman

catman

Wizard
Oct 11, 2021
I tell myself I will not be alive at that point, it is not my problem. I will be free from suffering. However nobody should have to be found by some one else, there should be the option of euthanasia. It is cruel how we are denied that.
i agree. unfortunately theres not many places where its legal, much less for people where the desire doesnt come from a reason such as, theyre close to dying anyway, i.e. patients

unlucky for me i habitually overthink and anxiously consider everyone else before myself, it's hard to get over the thought of permanently traumatizing someone with finding my body. at least in this case i would still look like a person

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Well we'll all die some day and there is literally nothing we can do about anything especially about what's going to happen to our bodies. I know that's shallow advice and I hate saying that too but it's true. Think that life/death are like uncontrollable waves we're all on and we cannot control the tide only how we react if that makes any sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, catman and PeacefulTonic