MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
i know its what i need to do, i just dont know how to get over the fear of whats next i guess. im also scared that its the wrong choice, but i know its not. idk what to do

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Do you have fear of afterlife?

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
Do you have fear of afterlife?
kind of, im scared in that realistically i could be wrong. im also scared that ill regret it, i dont see how that would ever be possible, im scared of the darkness and what comes after. ive read countless near death experience posts where people discuss how warm and safe it felt to die, thats all i want. im scared no matter what though. the idea of darkness forever scares me and so does the idea of nothing and so does the idea of any afterlife. im scared to take that step into it.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
kind of, im scared in that realistically i could be wrong. im also scared that ill regret it, i dont see how that would ever be possible, im scared of the darkness and what comes after. ive read countless near death experience posts where people discuss how warm and safe it felt to die, thats all i want. im scared no matter what though. the idea of darkness forever scares me and so does the idea of nothing and so does the idea of any afterlife. im scared to take that step into it.
Interesting.
There is no way to tell you for sure that what happens after death. We all just leave it up to our beliefs.
you won't remember or be able to think once you ctb.
You won't have ability to realize if you are wrong and regret your decision.
If ctb doesn't bring you peace, you don't have to do it. It's just an option.

Reactions: zeevo
S

Sisif

May 27, 2024
ĀæEstas ahi? dar el paso da mucho miedo pero inventarnos narrativas para lo que viene despues (si es que viene algo despues) puede ayudar, podriamos charlarlo y ayudarnos

Reactions: MisterOGBongWater
MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
Interesting.
There is no way to tell you for sure that what happens after death. We all just leave it up to our beliefs.
you won't remember or be able to think once you ctb.
You won't have ability to realize if you are wrong and regret your decision.
If ctb doesn't bring you peace, you don't have to do it. It's just an option.
it does bring me peace, and if im right about what come after its the only thing i could ever ask for anymore, maybe im more so just in denial, or i wish it didnt have to be this way. its really hard to come to terms with the fact that this at the end of the day is my choice, and no one can stop me, because that just means realistically i cant be saved. and i dont wanna be someone whos crying to be saved but i wanna be saved. i hate saying that, i dont deserve it. im a bad person.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
it does bring me peace, and if im right about what come after its the only thing i could ever ask for anymore, maybe im more so just in denial, or i wish it didnt have to be this way. its really hard to come to terms with the fact that this at the end of the day is my choice, and no one can stop me, because that just means realistically i cant be saved. and i dont wanna be someone whos crying to be saved but i wanna be saved. i hate saying that, i dont deserve it. im a bad person.
You are not a bad person unless you harmed others intentionally.
There is nothing you don't deserve, the world is just shaped like this.

And yes, it is your choice and we respect it. If the day of your ride comes, I wish you a pleasant and peaceful journey

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
You are not a bad person unless you harmed others intentionally.
There is nothing you don't deserve, the world is just shaped like this.

And yes, it is your choice and we respect it. If the day of your ride comes, I wish you a pleasant and peaceful journey
i did, when i was 18 for selfish reasons.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I dont think there is a way to get over the fear

Reactions: MisterOGBongWater
MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
Depends on severity. 18 is still a teenager.
its all coming back now, the consequences. ive lost everything.
I dont think there is a way to get over the fear
i think youre right, i picture myself sitting there for hours working up the courage to pull the trigger, one of those passing seconds im sure ill have an impulsive finger pull and wether or not i regret it doesnt matter at that point;

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
it does bring me peace, and if im right about what come after its the only thing i could ever ask for anymore, maybe im more so just in denial, or i wish it didnt have to be this way. its really hard to come to terms with the fact that this at the end of the day is my choice, and no one can stop me, because that just means realistically i cant be saved.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Outside of fundamentalists and "true" believers, most secular people don't live their life in any meaningful way with the belief in an afterlife. It's just a scary thought to realize how close death actually is. One simple act and you cease to exist, goes against everything you've experienced from the 1st-person egocentric perspective that is innate to every human.

Reactions: divinemistress36