• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
What list of things should I consider, the not so obvious and obvious. I know that selling or getting rid of my things, such as clothes or bedroom items is an obvious one. But what about my car? My dad co-signed it, so it's both our names. How will that work? My bank account, my social security, an other legal info I should think of? How do I prepare for my own funeral? I don't really want my parents to be burdened with the planning or money wise. So how can I get it all taken care of before hand? Also please list not so obvious things to think of too thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Hi. I would say it's entirely up to you :)

Personally I got rid of all my stuff when I was nearly certain of ctbing. I kept my computer, my cellphone some clothes and obviously a few stuff but I sold most of things, especially collectibles and even some things that had some sentimental valuable.

I also closed all accounts in websites that I wasn't using on a daily basis and could link to me ( The ones that had no links my true self I didn't bothered ), kept important files on a cloud storage so If I were to wipe all my hard drives and phones I would lose anything but also would not be accessible by anyone.

I don't have a car, so didn't need to bother with that. But it's too much of a trouble, maybe you shouldn't bother too, unless you want to give it to someone, then you should put that on a note and when you leave. Same with bank account. Things like social security and stuff I guess it would be better to remain there, someone will close it when you leave. Also you might draw attention if you do anything with that.

It's good to leave things with a potential come back possibility. We never know what might happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire&Ash
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Cancel all subscription based stuff like Netflix. Everything else is up to you. I've made sure everyone is financially set, that's all that really mattered to me. I'll be dead, everything else is whatever. That's how I see it