• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Hey guys so as ebay removed all meto sellers now Im nervous with only one source that i dont know if will work.
So i wanted to ask smart people of here what could I say to the doctor to fool him, because Im embarrased of saying I just "have nausea out of the blue, give me meto! ty"
I feel like nausea for no reason is just weird. I thought to say it was anxiety based but then hed just give me an SSRI.
So what excuse could I say? Nausea due to migraines is a good one? I thought of telling him my aunt has nausea due to migraines too and meto works very well for her.

Reactions: ImpendingExit45
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Say you had to go to ER for a migraine and they gave you Reglan, which is the name brand. Then you could say your aunt is prescribed it with Fioricet for migraine. It's a pretty common combination for the naseau & then the pain.

Reactions: Mooshi, Soul, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Ask the user "fredakon" on ebay he was very reliable and many have primperan from him. You could send him the money over paypal and friends, but there is still the chance he scams you even when its just 25 usd.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Apparently they can be used for travel sickness, so maybe spin a tale.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Kira, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Say you had to go to ER for a migraine and they gave you Reglan, which is the name brand. Then you could say your aunt is prescribed it with Fioricet for migraine. It's a pretty common combination for the naseau & then the pain.
i think in spain its name is Primperan actually

i read its also for diabetes, sounds like a good excuse too
Ok got it! I will tell the doc I have chronic reflux (gerd). I feel much more comfortable telling this than anything else. I actually had it for a year it went away for some reason. Relief oof

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffian and Lifeisatrap
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
i think in spain its name is Primperan actually

i read its also for diabetes, sounds like a good excuse too
Ok got it! I will tell the doc I have chronic reflux (gerd). I feel much more comfortable telling this than anything else. I actually had it for a year it went away for some reason. Relief oof
YES!! It is Primperan. Good luck - I know it's uncomfortable lying to a doctor. I could never understand how addicts did it. Even at my worst I just couldn't get the nerve!

Reactions: Mooshi, Lifeisatrap, Kira and 1 other person
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
ok i got it from doc, one less worry. only antiacid left which is easiest

Reactions: Mooshi, Lifeisatrap, Ruffian and 1 other person
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Soul and spanishguy22
Thinking Beyond

Thinking Beyond

Mar 27, 2020
Hey guys so as ebay removed all meto sellers now Im nervous with only one source that i dont know if will work.
So i wanted to ask smart people of here what could I say to the doctor to fool him, because Im embarrased of saying I just "have nausea out of the blue, give me meto! ty"
I feel like nausea for no reason is just weird. I thought to say it was anxiety based but then hed just give me an SSRI.
So what excuse could I say? Nausea due to migraines is a good one? I thought of telling him my aunt has nausea due to migraines too and meto works very well for her.
I got a doc to prescribe me ondansetron by complaining of food poisoning. Just list all the symptoms of food poisoning besides the ones they can check such as fever etc.

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I just used an online doctor service in Canada. Starts with an M.

C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
I got primperan on that famous online market place very easily

T

ThroughDarknessLight

Mar 30, 2020
I got a doc to prescribe me ondansetron by complaining of food poisoning. Just list all the symptoms of food poisoning besides the ones they can check such as fever etc.
Does ondansetron work as well as meto? What dosage was the OS? I did the same and got 4 mg.

T

ThroughDarknessLight

Mar 30, 2020
Ondansetron works better than meto. Not sure what the dosage was.
Information seems to be varied e.g. someone here asserts that anti-emetic being a dopamine blocker is necessary.

When I asked the pharmacist I had seen something like a 30 mg meto dosage online, was told that Ondansetron works better and that typical adult human doses are 4 - 8 mg. Pharmacist made some reference to a dog at the 30 mg dose which is what Stan's guide suggests. Stan also says that SN is the only necessary ingredient, that everything else is to make it easy.

Reactions: Thinking Beyond