princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
It says they're only over the counter and I am reasonably healthy. Can I just take SN alone?
Thanks bros

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
You could, but there is a high chance of vomiting. If you vomit you will need a second dose.

I bought my antiemetics from an online Indian pharmacy. There are a few options, all slightly sketchier than Boots; assess the options for yourself and choose one you are comfortable with.

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
You could, but there is a high chance of vomiting. If you vomit you will need a second dose.

I bought my antiemetics from an online Indian pharmacy. There are a few options, all slightly sketchier than Boots; assess the options for yourself and choose one you are comfortable with.
Thanks for the tips, furthermore, not to ask stupid questions but do you know if amazon still sells SN? I only get very low purity when I look and all the chemistry sites want my company name...
: )

porororo

porororo

Sep 18, 2024
hmmmm if you need it from a pharmacy I have emetophobia so I could ask my gp to prescribe some and maybe try to send it to you if that's okay?

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Thanks for the tips, furthermore, not to ask stupid questions but do you know if amazon still sells SN? I only get very low purity when I look and all the chemistry sites want my company name...
It's very hard to get good purity SN on Amazon now. I have seen reports of people selling it under other names to avoid detection but generally I don't think that's an avenue you should pursue. Look at Polish websites instead.

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
It's very hard to get good purity SN on Amazon now. I have seen reports of people selling it under other names to avoid detection but generally I don't think that's an avenue you should pursue. Look at Polish websites instead.
True, looked at some other retailers but they aren't shipping to UK, my life is so fucked so guess I have to hang myself. (maybe go to a shooting range if I'm feeling devious)

Lol :)
hmmmm if you need it from a pharmacy I have emetophobia so I could ask my gp to prescribe some and maybe try to send it to you if that's okay?
Ty I appreciate the effort but getting SN at all seems to have become impossible for me.
Ty tho :) <3

thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
No they do not. Legitimate companies will not sell it in the west. I had to go to Eastern Europe for mine. On the way back now.

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
True, looked at some other retailers but they aren't shipping to UK, my life is so fucked so guess I have to hang myself. (maybe go to a shooting range if I'm feeling devious)

Lol :)

Ty I appreciate the effort but getting SN at all seems to have become impossible for me.
Ty tho :) <3
I'll message you.

HeartThatFeeds

HeartThatFeeds

Its joever
Aug 19, 2023
Do you think if it isn't any trouble to maybe send me some too if you can? I have no idea where to search online šŸ˜­