• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suwooob

Nov 19, 2018
I cannot buy one myself as i am a felon. I don't really know anyone who would be willing to buy one for me, either. What can I do?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, retarddd, Trashcan and 1 other person
Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
Find someone that would sell privately

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, lv-gras and 1 other person
Kirakishou

Kirakishou

where is the truth?
Nov 1, 2018
i'd love to get my hands on one of those,
the only thing i can suggest is searching for merchants on the deepweb

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder, Smashingairwaves and 5 others
S

suwooob

Nov 19, 2018
i'd love to get my hands on one of those,
the only thing i can suggest is searching for merchants on the deepweb
I thought of that, but that comes with the risk of getting caught up with the law and I'm not trying to sit in prison, haha

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, lv-gras and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I'd love to find private sellers. But I don't know where to look. I guess I can fill out the forms and see if I can acquire one legally, haven't got around to it though. Damn, I'm all over the place. A gun, jumping....where does my wishy-washy end?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Trashcan
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Have you looked into gunshow loopholes and what not, or places that don't really do background checks? As far as private sellers, I'm afraid I can't help you there as I don't know any.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Trashcan
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Do you live in the US? If your state doesn't require background checks for private sales, you could go somewhere such as armslist. (My state does, but yours might not). Or you could get a .50 caliber muzzleloader and use .50 caliber hollow point bullets. I was initially going to do that, and it would've worked if I did. I also no next to nothing about guns, and it was easy to figure out how to use the gun.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
I was wondering how to go about getting one myself but quickly realized that's not going to happen after I looked up the procedure online. Turns out they frown on giving gun permits to people with mental health issues or suicidal ideation. ;)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Smashingairwaves
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
try muzzleloaders, they no need to background check

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I was wondering how to go about getting one myself but quickly realized that's not going to happen after I looked up the procedure online. Turns out they frown on giving gun permits to people with mental health issues or suicidal ideation. ;)

God I wanted to buy one, but in NZ they don't give licences to people with a history of depression

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
I know some really shady people who I would bet any amount of money definitely have access to weapons but it turns out even they have their limits on what they'll do for money. Lol The looks I got when I brought it up were worth a good laugh. No harm no fowl though. I'm not sure I would be able to use a gun. The possibility of blowing my face off and surviving is too daunting. You wouldn't know it by looking at me right now as I've been in a depressed funk for months, but I can be fairly vain. Lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras