Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It's all-pervasive. I want to forget about them and move on and find meaning with my life. It's harder when it's family. It's not my only struggle right now but it's not helping.

Split between recovery & suicide forums because if I was winning this battle then thoughts about them wouldn't be getting to me and wasting my time.

I'm so stressed out by my family, I wish I didn't have abusive counselling experiences. I probably need some therapy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: noname223, Sannti and bluebus
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
Yes, therapy might help you.

Do you have any money of your own to move away from your house? Avoiding contact with them may help too.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Yeah I feel you. My mom is the one who has inflicted pain on me for a lifetime. She's done some truly horrible things that completely ruined my life. I still love her though. I hate her sometimes, and sometimes I think about how my life would have turned out had it not been for her and her methods of destruction. But I still love her. It's hard to forgive. It's hard to forget. The best thing you can do is realize that there is no changing the past. Whatever's happened to you is done. There's no going back and changing it, so there is not point on dwelling on it. Easy to say, harder to do. I think what some people don't realize is just how much those experiences can affect you throughout your life, even after time has gone by. Time does not heal all, that's for sure. But look at it this way, you survived. You are still here. If you can go through all that, then you a stronger than you think.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath