• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Just fucked up one of my A-Level exams and I'm kind of just done with it at this point so if there's a spot close by, in the next few days, I'll probably CTB. Only issue is that I can't really find any good areas. The tallest building near me is a cathedral and it hardly counts since the natural terrain pushes it far above the other buildings, and any other tall buildings near me don't have open access to their very top, and I wouldn't want to jump from midway since that seems like an amazing way to not die and just end up breaking all my bones or be brain damaged or some shit.

Does anyone know how to find a good spot? I'm kind of dead set on this method because I don't really have access to many medicines (paracetamol is my easiest option but I know that takes some time, is agonising, and probably doesn't even work regardless of how much you consume) and I find hanging or cutting through arteries or any sort of direct self-inflicted pain to be almost impossible (I can hardly give myself a nick on my skin let alone starting slicing veins and whatnot lol.) I've tried VSED but I love my food so it's incredibly difficult and I can hardly last one day (it's also tough since I kind of have to eat dinner so my parents don't think something's up.)

Are there any easy ways to get onto the tops of tall buildings? What about the perfect height to do it? Again, I wouldn't want to survive this. For what it's worth I live around the Guildford-Woking area in Surrey, England (vague enough that no one would be able to determine who I am)

Last edited:
Reactions: DepressedDude
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
This is the best jumping guide I know of.

Reactions: Forveleth and _AllCatsAreGrey_
Upvote 0
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Dude, how old are you if you are taking a-levels?

Upvote 0
N

nyahaha01

Feb 17, 2024
Just fucked up one of my A-Level exams and I'm kind of just done with it at this point so if there's a spot close by, in the next few days, I'll probably CTB. Only issue is that I can't really find any good areas. The tallest building near me is a cathedral and it hardly counts since the natural terrain pushes it far above the other buildings, and any other tall buildings near me don't have open access to their very top, and I wouldn't want to jump from midway since that seems like an amazing way to not die and just end up breaking all my bones or be brain damaged or some shit.

Does anyone know how to find a good spot? I'm kind of dead set on this method because I don't really have access to many medicines (paracetamol is my easiest option but I know that takes some time, is agonising, and probably doesn't even work regardless of how much you consume) and I find hanging or cutting through arteries or any sort of direct self-inflicted pain to be almost impossible (I can hardly give myself a nick on my skin let alone starting slicing veins and whatnot lol.) I've tried VSED but I love my food so it's incredibly difficult and I can hardly last one day (it's also tough since I kind of have to eat dinner so my parents don't think something's up.)

Are there any easy ways to get onto the tops of tall buildings? What about the perfect height to do it? Again, I wouldn't want to survive this. For what it's worth I live around the Guildford-Woking area in Surrey, England (vague enough that no one would be able to determine who I am)

You might've been told by teachers and stuff that A-Levels are the "most important exams of your life" but they're not. You can always repeat an A-Level exam, I get the stress is rough right now but it's definitely not worth taking your life over ;~;. I know many people who really messed up their A Levels due to various life circumstances who ended up doing good in a variety of paths. Even without good A-Levels you can start an apprenticeship or go to college and start a course that fast tracks you into uni rather than going to uni directly. Your future isn't as walled off as you might think.
Sorry since this isn't exactly what you want to hear but I feel like it's worthwhile saying.

Reactions: Forveleth and sugarh1gh
Upvote 0
J

jhon99

Oct 22, 2018
you can retake your exams. please dont do it.

pay for some therapy.

i know people who retook their exams and have a great life. 20 years later they joke about it.

all problems can be solved apart from health problems.

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0