• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RedLightMoments

RedLightMoments

Aug 24, 2023
How do I suppress the the thing that keeps telling me to put it off or when I put myself in front of my supplies the thing that holds me back? I am trying to look at this methodically but I always come up empty handed. I have tried to research this extensively from people who have survived attempts and it seems to be something that you just do without really thinking? Though I do see others that plan out all of their stuff methodically. I just know don't know how to push my brain to do it and I dont think its some silly "if you really wanted to do it you would just do it". Its more a mental barrier I cant break down because we are hard coded to ensure our survival but also capable of thought to recognize this barrier. So my question is how do I break this barrier? drugs? being fed up enough? sink lower? I am trying to look at this methodically as possible and trying to eliminate any emotions associated with it.

Reactions: noname123, aticeret, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
UndeadSpectre

UndeadSpectre

I dream of eternal liberation
Sep 20, 2023
Nothing can fully supress si. Drugs and alchocol help but si will still be there.

Reactions: AvoidingMyself and cscott
Amaree

Amaree

Jun 15, 2021
it's tough no matter what i think.
i'm in the same position at the moment where i have a method and supplies ready to go but i cant get past SI.

Reactions: voudebase
RedLightMoments

RedLightMoments

Aug 24, 2023
Nothing can fully supress si. Drugs and alchocol help but si will still be there.
I mean people do it obviously or catching the bus wouldnt happen. I'm not saying its easy but like it seems people do it the problem is that we cant really ask the successful ones
it's tough no matter what i think.
i'm in the same position at the moment where i have a method and supplies ready to go but i cant get past SI.
yeah I have been there many times, its like I just sit there staring at my supplies screaming in my head come on just fucking do it we are so close.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadinside777
UndeadSpectre

UndeadSpectre

I dream of eternal liberation
Sep 20, 2023
I mean people do it obviously or catching the bus wouldnt happen. I'm not saying its easy but like it seems people do it the problem is that we cant really ask the successful ones
The easiest way to ctb it to do it impulsively. But it can fail easily beacuse of lack of planing.

Reactions: aticeret and Aim
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
How our brain allows us to commit suicide: The survival instinct is not the only drive that decides whether or not a person will choose to continue or end his or her life. Other instincts that have been evolved to increase the survival chance of a clan/species and the instinct to avoid pain and suffering also have the effect. When a person suffers a severe pain or other sufferings that he or she considers not curable, the drive to avoid futher sufferings can be stronger than the survival instinct. This is also the case of mental sufferings. If a person contemplates that he or she will have to endure shame and insult that is unbearable for him or her, the drive to avoid sufferings can be stronger than the survival instinct too.

Reactions: voudebase, noname123, cscott and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering and keep us trapped here, I wish that it's easier to cease existing, I imagine that many who managed to succeed had access to a method that they felt confident in and they just got so determined, I envy those people as it's just so difficult to die even if one has the option of a method by their side.

Reactions: aticeret
RedLightMoments

RedLightMoments

Aug 24, 2023
It certainly is like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering and keep us trapped here, I wish that it's easier to cease existing, I imagine that many who managed to succeed had access to a method that they felt confident in and they just got so determined, I envy those people as it's just so difficult to die even if one has the option of a method by their side.
I dont think the survival instinct is meant to keep people suffering. I think it helps people live who want to and thats good for them just not what I want. One mans trash is another's treasure sort to speak

Reactions: voudebase and aticeret
A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
SI exists in all animals, it's just our own fault that there's so much shit in the world that being able to overcome death is a hinderance to us. if i could give you any advice it's impulse, one of my worst tendencies is that i intentionally self sabotage things that i love or drive them away to try and force myself into doing it. and doing that has worked in the past, i truly think that the answer is giving yourself no other option. that impulsive moment of "enough is enough now" overcomes a lot of bodily boundaries. i know that on my overdose of morphine i was drinking it and it tasted awful and it almost kind of stung on the way down but the fact that i was so blind with "enough is enough" made me not put the bottle down. unfortunately, everything in this life comes down to emotions, including ctb. you have to be on an emotional high to be able to do it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Amaree