U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
Wanting to buy N from A bit do not know the process on how to exchange the money into bitcoin.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There should be information on this process through Bitcoin themselves. This type of thread or question is an easy mark for scammers. Please use only official Bitcoin or Bank related FAQs or resources. Be careful OP and good luck.

Reactions: Underdepth
U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
There should be information on this process through Bitcoin themselves. This type of thread or question is an easy mark for scammers. Please use only official Bitcoin or Bank related FAQs or resources. Be careful OP and good luck.

Do you know the official web link to bitcoin

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I found out last night that they exchange cash for bitcoins now at Coinstar (where you go to dump you're change into a machine for dollars.) They have them at grocery stores typically. I was kind of amazed. I have no idea what the exchange rate is, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death. and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I found out last night that they exchange cash for bitcoins now at Coinstar (where you go to dump you're change into a machine for dollars.) They have them at grocery stores typically. I was kind of amazed.

That's interesting, coinstar keeping up with the times. I haven't had to use one of those in a while but I'll check it out next time I do.

E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019
Use coinbase.com it's a website where you can buy Bitcoin with a visa/mastercard

You can also buy from LocalBitcoins or Bittylicious if you want something more private.

LocalBitcoin also allows you to meet with people face to face and pay cash if you don't want to purchase over the internet.

Bittylicious and LocalBitcoin allow you to purchase via BankTransfer and PayPal though PayPal will mean you get less Bitcoin for your money.