• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
Hi, just in preparation, I'd like to know everything I need to do to ensure it can't be traced back to SanSu. Can you also explain it like you are explaining it to an idiot because I might need that lol. I have only ever accessed my account on my iPhone in incognito mode on google or private in safari. The account I made under an email I don't really use that I can also delete, I've never accessed the email account on anything other than incognito mode ok google either. I'm not entirely sure if incognito mode on google means a whole lot. Thank you very much. I had trouble finding a similar thread but if there is one I apologise in advance.

Reactions: _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I think incognito mode should be fine, I dont use safari or apple but maybe checking browser history might be a place to start with. If you saved your login data you could also try to delete them.

Factory rest devices might be also an option.

I think there was a thread about this matter but not sure where it was.

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I'm just going to do factory restores on all my devices. Maybe that can be an option for you as well. Otherwise you'll have to go the browser history, search history, cookies and saved logins deletion route. Or just delete the browser you're using all together and install a browser you never used.

Reactions: Charlie-Bravo