• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PandaBe

PandaBe

Sep 25, 2023
Does anyone know good ways to either ignore, change, or not have SI. I've been very close to ctb but i always stop because of SI im not sure what to do and I can't use alcohol or drugs So if anyone has any recommendations that would be helpful

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think it's possible to fully get rid of the survival instinct as we are all programmed to survive even if one is aware that suicide is what they truly wish for. I imagine that many who succeeded in ctb had acess to a reliable method they felt confident in and they just got so determined to leave, they just knew it was the right time, I envy those people as it certainly is so unnecessarily difficult to die.