3ndl3ss-v0id

3ndl3ss-v0id

Void
Jul 31, 2023
Lately I´ve been down and everything irritates/frustrates me; specially the things I love the most. I don´t know why and I don´t know how to deal with this. I can´t sleep. I eat too much. I have so much anger inside me that I can´t express. So many things I want to do but can´t because I can´t concentrate. I feel so disconnected from reality. So I get frustrated. And that frustration turns into hatred against myself and others. So I hurt myself and I hurt the people around me. But I don´t know what´s wrong so I don´t know what to do to change this. I should be doing fine now that I don´t live with my parents and have a boyfriend but I haven´t been this miserable in months. What the hell is wrong with me?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Probably gonna die soon maybe?
Nov 26, 2023
I could tell you to eat healthy and practice good habits/engage in your hobbies but I'd be just saying shit I don't do.

I ain't got a cure, I usually just hurt myself. On a good day I cry, on a bad day I bash my head into whatever I can get my hands on. If you're lucky you might realize how stupid you look and stop or it might further frustrate you like it does me lol

• Hugs
Reactions: chargercablesport and everydaythesame