Status
Not open for further replies.
aiuto

aiuto

None
Jun 28, 2019
The thing I mostly hate about my condition is being constantly tired. No matter how much I sleep I always feel physically tired.
Does someone feel the same way? How do you deal with it?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, not-2-b-the-answer, Emerald and 2 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i also have a condition that causes chronic fatigue, there is nothing that instantly cures it, but some lifestyle changes can help.

diet is a big one, eating healthier and introducing more vitamins and minerals has helped quite a bit.
there is also exercise and trying to mantain a good sleep schedule, althoug doing that with fatigue is quite difficult.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, not-2-b-the-answer and Emerald
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome 10 years ago. I was so sick and dizzy I couldn't get up and walk around for more than a few minutes at a time. I was sleeping up to 22 hours a day and I would still wake up exhausted. I have a severe problem with my thyroid that went untreated for so long that I think it's now irreversible, even with the correct medicine. I am now on the correct medicine, but I still feel exhausted all the time and I have to plan everything out ahead of time when I go out or else I come home and I have to spend the next several days in bed recovering from one trip outside.
In my case, I went to an alternative medical clinic and they gave me this regime of herbs called "monastery herbs". If I remember correctly, I took two rounds of them with each round lasting 28 days and a 28 day break in between. I did the two rounds back in 2009 and then, a couple of years ago when my husband was toward the end of his life and I was extremely stressed out, I did another round of them. They do seem to help me every time I do them, but I never feel completely well. I'm still always to some degree exhausted, dizzy, and unable to think clearly. At this point I don't know how much of it is the chronic fatigue and how much of it is due to my hypothyroidism. They are both chronic conditions that seem to feed into each other. Then there's also my depression and the fact that I am now going through menopause. I think all of these conditions feed into each other for me and that's probably why I'm a complete mess at this point. :pfff:
I completely understand how difficult it is. When my husband was alive I would just push through it as best as I could, but now that he's gone I don't have any reason to do that, so I mostly tend to stay home. I really don't have any desire to go anywhere anyway. I like to be at home by myself where I can do what I want when I want, and if I feel tired I can lie down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Flume, not-2-b-the-answer and Emerald
P

Persil

Sep 23, 2019
Personally, long sleeping and energy drinks like Redbull help me to overcome my fatigue.

Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
I feel the same way I've never been formally diagnosed with anything but have constant pain all over my body as well as 24/7 fatigue. I could sleep 10 hours straight and wake up feeling like I haven't slept at all. I'm depleted of energy 90% of the time. I can't do anything all I can do is lie down and even that is uncomfortable. I've tried everything eating healthily and exercising it makes no difference.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I feel the same way I've never been formally diagnosed with anything but have constant pain all over my body as well as 24/7 fatigue. I could sleep 10 hours straight and wake up feeling like I haven't slept at all. I'm depleted of energy 90% of the time. I can't do anything all I can do is lie down and even that is uncomfortable. I've tried everything eating healthily and exercising it makes no difference.

Try the patch I mentioned earlier , it works

Here is the European store that sells it

Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
I feel you.
I don't deal with it, i learned how to love that sensation and embraced it.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The thing I mostly hate about my condition is being constantly tired. No matter how much I sleep I always feel physically tired.

I'm in the same situation. Constantly tired every f :angry::angry:king day. ;-; I don't know that I "deal" with it … I just exist. :'(
It's more than just tired … I feel like all my energy was syphoned from my body.

i also have a condition that causes chronic fatigue, there is nothing that instantly cures it, but some lifestyle changes can help.

diet is a big one, eating healthier and introducing more vitamins and minerals has helped quite a bit.
there is also exercise and trying to mantain a good sleep schedule, althoug doing that with fatigue is quite difficult.

I used to eat healthy ... I can't really afford it. I also drink soda ... not everyday but I can't seem to give it up.
I take a basic multi-vitamin ... doesn't seem to help ... just piss it down the drain.
My sleep schedule is so fucked up (It's after 3AM now). :'( I do exercise a little. Not enough to help, I guess.

Personally, long sleeping and energy drinks like Redbull help me to overcome my fatigue.

I was under the impression that Redbull and those energy drinks or shots made it worse.

I haven't gotten that bad … yet but I do feel pain. I guess from sleeping too long.
I can get up on my days off from work and want to take a nap a few hours later.

I feel you.
I don't deal with it, i learned how to love that sensation and embraced it.

I don't think I can love it or embrace it.
:'( :'(

Last edited:
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Have you had your thyroid checked?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Have to figure out what's causing. Could be lack of quality sleep, stress, poor diet, seasonal affective disorder, low hormones, not much exercise. Often a problem in one area leads to problems in other areas.

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I go from insanely angry to just feeling exhausted everyday... all the time. If I'm social and talk to people i don't hate, it helps a little bit... for the moment anyway.

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.