Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Easy. Wear long-sleeved shirts. Cover with bandages?
Of course it also depends on the cutting size... If it is a size that you need for a hospital :pfff: there is no way.

sussybaka

sussybaka

Mar 24, 2023
Easy. Wear long-sleeved shirts. Cover with bandages?
Of course it also depends on the cutting size... If it is a size that you need for a hospital :pfff: there is no way.
What do I do with blood stains and stuff?

Quizzaci0us

Quizzaci0us

Little Frog
Apr 13, 2023
I used to cut near my shoulders. That way I could wear short sleeves and they'd still be hidden. Also keep wounds clean and moisturized to help faster healing and to make the scars less visible. About your comment on blood stains, I'd recommend hydrogen peroxide on small areas, and then hand washing that area.

To get the blades, I used razors. You can take apart shaving razors easily and they make fairly deep cuts because of how sharp they are. Some get dull quickly, though, after 2-3 cuts

Hope I helped <3

• Love
Reactions: sussybaka
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
What do I do with blood stains and stuff?
You can claim that you had an accident, I don't know. I believe that despite your habit of cutting yourself you maintain a "non-suspicious" behaviour no one will mess with you. Although self-mutilation itself already draws attention.

Reactions: Disappointered
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I cut on my torso and upper thigh and as for blood stains I would cover the wound with cotton or fabric after I am done cutting.

marsthemoosh

marsthemoosh

Apr 29, 2023
I usually do my ankle and just put a big bandage over it, if anyone notices I just say I accidentally walked part way into a thorn bush. But no one usually notices.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Just cut somewhere that's not exposed...
Obviously clean and bandage your wounds, this way there is also no risk of blood stains.
That said... in reality no one even cares, I have scars on my wrists since years and I'm wearing short sleeves and not even my family ever noticed.
When they were still red though I'd just put some concealer on.

• Love
Reactions: Quinlor
LifeisDark

LifeisDark

Jul 5, 2023
If you cut on your lower arms, wearing arm sleeves or long sleeves will keep them hidden; otherwise, in most other places, you can hide fairly easily enough unless someone is seeing your body for some reason. Also don't cut or keep your cutting supplies in an area where someone could potentially come across them. You can hide the cuts all you want but if someone finds what you use for it specifically, it can lead to uncomfortable questions.