• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

icarus3/21

icarus3/21

Jan 17, 2021
do i take like a towel and just try to keep it there as i hang myself,maybe wrap a sheet around it? ive tested my knot a few times and it seems preety painful without something there,i just wanna know whats the most effective way to make this thing softer on my neck so this is a little easier.

Reactions: lobster salad
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Are you going partial or full suspension? I think full is the way to go since you can't back out. Plus it is going to hurt no matter what, might as well make it as fast to black out to possible.

I don't think you can make it any softer you are trying to choke yourself into unconsciousness. There has to be a set minimum amount of pain.

icarus3/21

icarus3/21

Jan 17, 2021
Are you going partial or full suspension? I think full is the way to go since you can't back out. Plus it is going to hurt no matter what, might as well make it as fast to black out to possible.

I don't think you can make it any softer you are trying to choke yourself into unconsciousness. There has to be a set minimum amount of pain.
Main qimg 280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf c
gonna try the 3rd position here,i cant do like a complete full suspension becuase im in a wheelchair and i can only reach so far,i thought partial was the way to go for awhile but i tested it a few times and i couldnt get myself to even pass out or anything,so the way i have it set up is theres gonna be like a short drop then im gonna have to kick out my legs like in the picture so i dont touch the floor,i know its gonna be painful either way but i was just wondering if there was something i could do to minimize the amount of pain while im choking to death,but i guess if its impossible i can live with that

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
View attachment 64870
gonna try the 3rd position here,i cant do like a complete full suspension becuase im in a wheelchair and i can only reach so far,i thought partial was the way to go for awhile but i tested it a few times and i couldnt get myself to even pass out or anything,so the way i have it set up is theres gonna be like a short drop then im gonna have to kick out my legs like in the picture so i dont touch the floor,i know its gonna be painful either way but i was just wondering if there was something i could do to minimize the amount of pain while im choking to death,but i guess if its impossible i can live with that

Maybe wrap a tee shirt or towel around your neck and then the rope?

It just never occurred to me to try and make it more comfortable. Maybe I am just too short sighted to see this obvious flaw in my plan?

I always assumed you need a rope with no give and something that slides easy so the knot would sink in faster. I think those soft types of rope have too much give and elasticity which would prolong the suffering.

Can someone more familiar with mountaineering or sailing chime in? I do not want to unintentionally give bad or wrong advice.

Reactions: lobster salad
J

jack1988

Dec 12, 2020
i read a research online nylon rope would tighten pretty fast and it might be few painful minutes consciousness is lost contrary to what people say like 10-20 seconds and then comes convulsions for a few minutes

please dont take my advice and do your own research.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
i read a research online nylon rope would tighten pretty fast and it might be few painful minutes consciousness is lost contrary to what people say like 10-20 seconds and then comes convulsions for a few minutes
Tired of this. If the carotids are cut off (as they should be) then it will not be a matter of minutes. You people are oversimplifying and not making a distinction between a correctly executed hanging and a botched one.

Reactions: Rabitfever and Lady black