• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thursday's child

thursday's child

May 21, 2023
Hello! First, I would like to say that I'm in the US. I see a lot of people on here talking about SN and I have only been here for a short while so I still have a lot to learn, it seems pretty difficult to obtain based on what others are saying. Money is not an issue for me when it comes to buying drugs. I'm more worried about how that will get to my house. Needles terrify me so anything like injections wouldn't be preferable unless I'm extremely dissociated at that time. I also just don't trust myself to do that safely. Inert gas also seems too big to be discreet for me as I'd have to carry it through the entire house (I live with my grandmother and my uncle) and they'd likely get curious about it and so on. Gas also seems like too much of a hassle compared to ingesting something. Admittedly, I have not done a lot of research on gas so it could be my first impression getting in the way. I don't mind PMs!

P.S. It's pretty late right now so I'm sorry for any grammar errors my brain jumbled up on...

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Inert gas is a gift from god. It's literally the perfect suicide method.

Reactions: anonaon and corazon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There isn't really any straightforward way to leave in this anti-suicide society unfortunately as suicide isn't accepted as a valid option. But there is information about methods listed in the suicide resource complination, but to me all the methods are either risky, inaccessible or just horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with, it's the unfortunate reality. I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: thursday's child