• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
I have discovered that one of my roommates owns a firearm.

If I can find it, I'd like to see if I can use it to CTB. However, I've never operated a pistol before.

Where will the safety be located so I can turn it off? Also, how do I load a mag into the gun?

I know there are probably YouTube tutorials on this somewhere, but I want any advice I can get to make sure it's successful.

Most likely, hanging will remain my method of choice, but if I can find the firearm, I am most definitely using that.

However, most importantly, will I get my friend into hot water if I do this? I don't want my friend to get into legal trouble because I used his gun to CTB.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm not sure but i think if you use his gun for ctb the gun would be confiscated, i would think about leaving him money to buy another one.

For the method, read the gun thread.

Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
I'm not sure but i think if you use his gun for ctb the gun would be confiscated, i would think about leaving him money to buy another one.

For the method, read the gun thread.
Could you show me that thread please?