• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

idonntseethepoint

Jun 28, 2021
I am new to this forum, and have been experiencing intense SI for some time. I engaged with mental health professionals in my country (the UK) and because of my suicidal thoughts, I was admitted to a crisis house. For those that don't know, a crisis house is basically a last resort prior to admission to a mental health hospital - patients are voluntary, can come and go as they please etc - it is a more informal setting, but still with the supervision of clinical staff.

I made an attempt via hanging with a laptop cable but was discovered by staff - as a result they have now confiscated all cables and similar, check on me regularly and have revoked my right to leave the house unsupervised. The room is designed to be 'suicide proof' - ie no exposed taps, rails, radiators, and no windows. My medication is secured in the staff office and I have no access to it.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can CTB in this situation? I have accepted that suicide is inevitable for me, but I just can't figure out a method that has a halfway decent chance of working.
Any advice would be appreciated!

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Sounds pretty stressful. When will they allow you to leave? I would think that's your best chance to escape this shit.

Reactions: primavera1956
Upvote 0
W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
I can't see you getting anywhere with your suicide plans unless you can somehow get out of your crisis house. Once you're out of there, you could try to get some sodium nitrite (NOT nitrate) which is cheap and easy to acquire. You can mix that in water and drink it to bring about your end.

Upvote 0
I

idonntseethepoint

Jun 28, 2021
Sounds pretty stressful. When will they allow you to leave? I would think that's your best chance to escape this shit.
It's far from ideal, but I'm hoping they'll let me go in around a week's time
I can't see you getting anywhere with your suicide plans unless you can somehow get out of your crisis house. Once you're out of there, you could try to get some sodium nitrite (NOT nitrate) which is cheap and easy to acquire. You can mix that in water and drink it to bring about your end.
Thanks for the advice. Do you have any experience in obtaining SN in the UK? Seems to be legal, but heavily restricted from what I can gather.

Upvote 0
P

primavera1956

Jun 22, 2021
I am new to this forum, and have been experiencing intense SI for some time. I engaged with mental health professionals in my country (the UK) and because of my suicidal thoughts, I was admitted to a crisis house. For those that don't know, a crisis house is basically a last resort prior to admission to a mental health hospital - patients are voluntary, can come and go as they please etc - it is a more informal setting, but still with the supervision of clinical staff.

I made an attempt via hanging with a laptop cable but was discovered by staff - as a result they have now confiscated all cables and similar, check on me regularly and have revoked my right to leave the house unsupervised. The room is designed to be 'suicide proof' - ie no exposed taps, rails, radiators, and no windows. My medication is secured in the staff office and I have no access to it.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can CTB in this situation? I have accepted that suicide is inevitable for me, but I just can't figure out a method that has a halfway decent chance of working.
Any advice would be appreciated!
I'm in the same situation. I'm ill and my body aching all the time but I don't know what to do for putting an end to everything.
Maybe you'd better leave the house.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Were you released from that place? How is it going?

Upvote 0
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I've been in such rooms as well and while there I considered ripping up the blanket I was given to partially hang myself from with a hole on the hospital bed frame. Unfortunately, the room did have a camera in the corner so I decided not to try even though I wasn't sure if I was actually being viewed or not. I was left alone for 6 hours at a time however before being moved to the mental health unit's bedrooms. I'm glad I wasn't impulsive enough to get myself in deeper trouble while there as I have SN here at home and would rather go out painlessly.

Upvote 0
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I have conjured an idea as a contingency method, though it's only in beta.

Basically the Bearshaek+Valsalva maneuver combination.

If you perform the valsalva maneuver while in a state of adrenaline at max capacity, you could trigger a subarachnoid hemorrhage

As far-fetched as it would sound, it actually functions. Though as for it being a suicide method, I'm not sure on the effectiveness. But I have experimented with it for years, as well as research. And the reason I managed to discover the subarachnoid hemorrhage, is in one of my trials, I did the valsalva (as a means to turn off my adrenaline) and gave myself a thunderclap headache in the process, and started looking it up. With that in mind, it's beyond risky.

Last edited:
Upvote 0