• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Please help me. I know it can be done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and purplesmoothie
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Shit I don't know if someone will bring you poison. When I was in a hospital my mother could easily give me anything. Nobody was checking

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Shit I don't know if someone will bring you poison. When I was in a hospital my mother could easily give me anything. Nobody was checking

They check everything and I don't have anyone who would do that for me

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
without getting caught, there's not much chance. I know of methods, but sharing them wouldn't be appropriate I believe. There's plenty of methods that would probably work with research. Ie. On the mega thread.

Reactions: pringle6066
K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
It would have been extremely easy in the closed ward I was at.
I wouldn't recommend it anyways. The risk of being found too soon is really damn high. Honestly I would just play along and say what they want to hear to get discharged as soon as possible.

Reactions: LADY007
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
In a hospital you need to be focused on recovery or getting out.

suicidalstrawbabie

suicidalstrawbabie

Jul 6, 2020
Please help me. I know it can be done.
Your best and safest bet is to pretend to recover & try to engage with others, get released, make a plan. Too high a risk in a psych unit.
I've been in them a few times and I know it's very hard, but please know it's not going to be a shameful experience looming on you forever. There will be other chances.

Reactions: LADY007 and Kaugummi
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It is not easy unfortunately, since most methods need some time and you don't get that in a hospital. If you can't get the time I wouldn't try tbh, it isn't worth the risk.