• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blue94

Mar 25, 2023
I haven't found a place to buy SN yet but I wanted to plan the logistics for it. I live with my family so I don't want to do it in my room because I'd traumatize my loved ones.

I don't know if I should find a hotel room where its like, a bed is hidden by another door (like those hotel rooms where theres a couch and another private section with a bed). I don't think it would be helpful to post a note on the door outside.

I was thinking to put a note right on the floor and take SN under some bedsheets but I don't know if the cleaning people would see the note first before lifting the bedsheets.

My ideal situation would be they would see the note first before they see my body and call the police or something so they can haul my body out. I know doing it at a hotel is sort of selfish already but I don't think I can handle doing it to my family. I hope I cause the least amount of trauma in strangers by having someone used to seeing dead bodies haul me out.

• Love
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Scacie, mypersonalhell and 1 other person
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
I've been considering this:
Lay Down tarp, cover self with sheet or white tarp. Use pillows if you like, but that way there is an easier clean up. I think placement of note is tricky- they may not see it at all until after. But minimizing the mess and the effort of clean up for them might be appreciated?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I like the idea of you caring enough to worry about the feelings of others. I think a note is a great idea. Make a very large note that cannot be missed and utilize the sheet or tarp. Kudos to you for considering doing this.

• Love
Reactions: Never Alive, speck and 15Vitameen
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I know doing it at a hotel is sort of selfish already but I don't think I can handle doing it to my family.
It's not selfish, the society forced you into this situation they can deal with the outcome.

• Love
Reactions: ShotgunShell, Never Alive, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I've thought about this too, tarp idea too going to do a long fast because I'd really rather not be in a big pool of my shit and pee. I was thinking about tacing up a sheet to separate me from anyone who comes in and leave a note on there. Just say call the police I'm dead on the other side, probably leave some cash for who ever finds me too. A dealing with death tip.

• Love
Reactions: hellispink, jolongone, Citruscine and 3 others
tiredangelgirl

tiredangelgirl

i'm sorry i'm trying my best
Aug 1, 2022
i've thought about this a lot. I live with my bf so when I don't come home that night or answer anyones calls, miss work etc, im sure they'll know something is up. pretty sure everyone in my life is aware of my mental state so they definitely see it coming. I imagine if i'm missing they'll track my phone, find me in the hotel and probably leave it up to police to find my body.

they're desensitized to dead bodies and I hate cops anyway so it works out well :)

• Love
Reactions: SexyIncél
general bacon

general bacon

Mar 3, 2023
Very considerate of you. Something you could do is hang a sheet right where the door is so when they open the door they see a sheet instantly hanging in front with a note attached. I feel that would be enough to make them look at the note. Thank you for not wanting to traumatize someone who is just trying to do their job. I know how hard it is to consider such things in this mindset 😞 I wish you well. If you should need anyone to chat with please feel free to DM me!

mypersonalhell

mypersonalhell

-
Mar 15, 2023
Maybe setup an automated mail to local police after 24 hours? This way you dont have to rely on others to do the calling.

A note will probably be ignored especially when people are busy. Either way very thoughtful of you for considering this.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I would have thought most hotels have a chair or funiture of some kind. I personally would put a very large note (advising of the suicide and to inform police) on a piece of furniture and put it in front of the door- so it can still open inwards but so hopefully- they will stop and read the note before going right into the room. If it's an ensuite room, quite often the bathroom creates a narrow corridor before you enter the bedroom. I expect this would be easier to block.

Some people choose to go in the bathroom I believe and put a note on the door but I doubt this would be as comfortable.

I'd also take a lot of plastic sheeting along and maybe even my own bedclothes- to minimise clean up.

I plan to go at home- seeing as I live alone but I have considered leaving some money for the police and the poor sods who have to clean up the mess. It will just depend on how much I have when the time comes really... I agree with you though. It's shitty that we have to do this to anyone but I want to make it as easy as possible for them.

Reactions: StillBreathing
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I will put a chair in front of the door so its the first thing they see when they open it. On it i will tape a long paper note saying stay away death person in BOLD big letters.