A

Anonymous1997ES

Jul 30, 2021
In a nutshell... Chances are either the abuse I took from two college classmates four years ago, alongside my CTB attempt two years ago, or both, probably messed up my immune system so now I have a form of gluten intolerance (either NCGS or Celiac), plus a mild shrimp allergy, so goodbye to most of my comfort foods... Even when I developed a taste for oatmeal, I'm afraid I'm losing the ability of digesting them too...

Eventually I accepted that I'm one of those people likely destined to loneliness or easily betrayed/replaced, so right now I don't really care anymore... I don't even want to make connections anymore because chances are they'll end in ghosting or something even worse, it's tiring to always try and always fail...

What could I do to somehow live after realizing I'm one of those truly unlikeable people and I can't even eat a lot of things anymore without feeling certain symptoms? It's funny that, had I not talked to a certain person four years ago, I wouldn't be as messed up as I am today...

Apologies beforehand if this post makes someone feel uncomfortable, so please, tell me if it does so I can properly delete this, I swear I never had the intention to hurt someone here at all; promise, and if I ever did, I'm truly sorry...

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono and NoLightRemains