• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Doctors HATE them

She/they
Nov 16, 2022
I can't die yet because I don't have a quick and painless method. In the meantime, I want to make my parents suffer. I want them to understand deep down that they are the source of all of my problems and that I will never forgive them. At the same time, I need a place to stay, food and water, and all the extra stuff I have now like my phone and video games. I wish there was a way to show them that I don't love them but hang my potential love in front of their face and make them do what I tell them to. I doubt this is possible cause every time I tell then that I don't love them they deny it and say that I'm just mad.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: not a person, bloodybaron, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
This is the most ridiculous post I've seen. You hate your parents, but want to use them for whatever you can. This incluses shelter, food, water, a phone, and video GAMES. I'm just flabbergasted. You want to callously manipulate them into giving you whatever you want in exchange for potential "future love" that it doesn't sound like you're even capable of to me.

Parents aren't perfect, and I'm sure they have flaws, but this.

If they've done you that bad, even though they pay for you to live there and give you things that aren't necessary for survival such as video games, you should just leave. This game you're attempting to play is horrible, and I truly hope they figure it out before you drain them dry, and leave them without the love you seek to dangle in front of them.

Mods, sorry for tearing into this person like this, but this has to be a joke.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: jolongone, MidnightCat, sizzlingfootnote and 8 others
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I can't die yet because I don't have a quick and painless method. In the meantime, I want to make my parents suffer. I want them to understand deep down that they are the source of all of my problems and that I will never forgive them. At the same time, I need a place to stay, food and water, and all the extra stuff I have now like my phone and video games. I wish there was a way to show them that I don't love them but hang my potential love in front of their face and make them do what I tell them to. I doubt this is possible cause every time I tell then that I don't love them they deny it and say that I'm just mad.
This is what all of my exes did to their parents (and me actually), leeched off of them and took advantage of their parents unconditional love, while continiously verbally and sometimes physically abusing their parents for usually no reason, while demanding money, free place to stay, games and so on. If I still talked to them I'd ask them how they do it, but it will remain a strange mystery to me. The life of narcissists is a life I don't fully understand. Your parents sound mature and smart enough to know that whatever you will try to do or say anyway to manipulate them is childish and not rational.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: dopaminedeath, Fulminare, bloodybaron and 4 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I'm not helping you. If you dont love your parents, you dont need their help. Go pound sand.

Reactions: jolongone, bloodybaron, Huntfish34 and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

Why do you hate your parents? I see you have non-binary pronouns in your bio. Are you trans?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Venus13, Huntfish34 and Suicidebydeath
R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
what about forgiving them?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I can understand if your family did something, but this seems more like its borne out of petty-mindedness. I don't think what you're asking for is "right", I think that if your family causes you problems you should evacuate otherwise it just seems like you're using them for something. In general its best not to blame others for problems and try to move on since its hard to move on when you're still blaming others, but I totally understand there's circumstances that's not feasible.

In short, I think you should move on and become independent. Hurting someone or asking how to make that a possibility does not seem "right" to me even if you have some kind of justification. Just move on, and make your own life better in the process.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, WorthlessTrash, RainAndSadness and 2 others
Drakkamora

Drakkamora

Don't even know anymore
Dec 30, 2022
Retaliation is not justification. Some above me have mentioned you should just move on, and I think they're correct in that assessment. In hurting others (and using others is a form of hurting others), you're just perpetuating the cycle of hurting yourself further in the long run. This essentially leaves you with three choices.
1. Continue the cycle of hurt and pain. I don't know what was done and/or said to you to bring you to the point you're at now, but as I already stated hurting others only further hurts yourself. Not only that but hurting others potentially fuels them to hurt you back in kind.
2. We know what the other option is. You already said you want to do it.
3. Move out and move on. Gain your independence and fulfill your own wishes with your own hands, claim your own achievements and recognize you did all these things despite or in spite of your parents.
The choice is all yours. This is just my opinion of course.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and lionetta12
LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I'm sorry that life has brought you to the point where you feel like this. I can't give you any advice because In all honesty I don't agree with what you're aiming for.

I hope that things work out for you.

Reactions: Ultracheese
D

Doctors HATE them

She/they
Nov 16, 2022
I have to disagree with everyone's suggestion's here. I don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing. This idea of children "owing" their parents honestly appalls me. I think that it's backwards and parents owe their kids everything. There is no reason to not take everything I can from them ESPECIALLY if I hate them. They wanted to have me? That's fine as long as they're willing to pay for me.
Call me insane if you want but I think the current system of parents raising their kids then turning around and acting like they did a good deed and not the bare minimum is bad.
As for this being manipulative towards my parents, I know. I am asking for advice because I genuinely believe that they won't suffer nearly as much as me even combined. Half of me wants them to have a taste of their own medicine and the other half just wants them to learn to not be bad people and expect love in return.
For more context, you should know that I was physically abused by them when I was young and am verbally abused to this day.

N

No longer suicidal😁

Finally happy again
Nov 23, 2022
I have to disagree with everyone's suggestion's here. I don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing. This idea of children "owing" their parents honestly appalls me. I think that it's backwards and parents owe their kids everything. There is no reason to not take everything I can from them ESPECIALLY if I hate them. They wanted to have me? That's fine as long as they're willing to pay for me.
Call me insane if you want but I think the current system of parents raising their kids then turning around and acting like they did a good deed and not the bare minimum is bad.
As for this being manipulative towards my parents, I know. I am asking for advice because I genuinely believe that they won't suffer nearly as much as me even combined. Half of me wants them to have a taste of their own medicine and the other half just wants them to learn to not be bad people and expect love in return.
For more context, you should know that I was physically abused by them when I was young and am verbally abused to this day.
I can totally understand your frustration. From what I see online, it seems that many of the people who wish to ctb are holding back because they don't want to hurt their parents. This is an indication that their parents weren't abusive towards them. This or that they themselves have children and can't imagine their kids revolting against them in the same way you're now doing with your parents.

I live in the same house as my parents but I don't see them that much, maybe once every week or so. I only eat during midnight as they're asleep. My parents were both physically and emotionally abusive. They used to beat me, compare me to other kids. They also created a conflict between me and my older sister because they always favored her, they still do, despite me being the achiever in the family...that before I snapped. She makes a mistake? they tell her nothing. I make a mistake? I get beaten until I cry. The abuse they dealt me caused me to drop out of college. The memories kept playing in my head like a movie nonstop. When I finally confronted them all they said was that the abuse they dealt me was nothing out of the normal and that they themselves got beaten as kids, they still abuse my younger siblings too, one of my younger sisters has a shattered personality due to them. Not to mention how religiously toxic they are. I overheard my mom telling my young siblings "See how your older brother is mentally ill and depressed? That's because he doesn't believe in God and the afterlife".

Parents like these are worthy of no respect. Food, clothes, and shelter are all necessities that parents should provide to their kids no matter what. Why? Because they hade us for their own sake. You don't bring me to this evil world and also abuse me and then expect me to fend for myself.

If your parents were abusive then I totally understand your resentment towards them. It's never rational for the abused to respect the abuser no matter who he is and this includes parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctors HATE them
D

Doctors HATE them

She/they
Nov 16, 2022
I can totally understand your frustration. From what I see online, it seems that many of the people who wish to ctb are holding back because they don't want to hurt their parents. This is an indication that their parents weren't abusive towards them. This or that they themselves have children and can't imagine their kids revolting against them in the same way you're now doing with your parents.

I live in the same house as my parents but I don't see them that much, maybe once every week or so. I only eat during midnight as they're asleep. My parents were both physically and emotionally abusive. They used to beat me, compare me to other kids. They also created a conflict between me and my older sister because they always favored here, they still do, despite me being the achiever in the family...that before I snapped. She makes a mistake? they tell her nothing. I make a mistake? I get beaten until I cry. The abuse they dealt me caused me to drop out of college. The memories kept playing in my head like a movie nonstop. When I finally confronted them all they said was that the abuse they dealt me was nothing out of the normal and that they themselves got beaten as kids, they still abuse my younger siblings too, one of my younger sisters has a shattered personality due to them. Not to mention how religiously toxic they are. I overheard my mom telling my young siblings "See how your older brother is mentally ill and depressed? That's because he doesn't believe in God and the afterlife".

Parents like these are worthy of no respect. Food, clothes, and shelter are all necessities that parents should provide to their kids no matter what. Why? Because they hade us for their own sake. You don't bring me to this evil world and also abuse me and them expect me to fend for myself.

If your parents were abusive then I totally understand your resentment towards them. It's never rational for the abused to respect the abuser no matter who he is and this includes parents.
Thank you. I'm glad at least someone gets it.

S

sizzlingfootnote

Jan 4, 2023
I'm new here, but I don't think "children owing [a debt to] their parents" is a popular concept on this forum. I don't know the details of your situation, so I'm not judging. Do you the details of mine?

Do you have options for getting away? Because you need to get far away from them. That's a rough proposition, I know, I got shitty stories too. We all got shitty stories. But you are codependent (OH! I need my phone! and my video games!) and you might be abusive of them, as they have been to you. You need to get the fuck out of there because that sounds toxic af.

Last edited:
D

Doctors HATE them

She/they
Nov 16, 2022
I'm new here, but I don't think "children owing [a debt to] their parents" is a popular concept on this forum. I don't know the details of your situation, so I'm not judging. Do you the details of mine?

Do you have options for getting away? Because you need to get far away from them. That's a rough proposition, I know, I got shitty stories too. We all got shitty stories. But you are codependent (OH! I need my phone! and my video games!) and you might be abusive of them, as they have been to you. You need to get the fuck out of there because that sounds toxic af.
I think it's less that I'm codependent and more that I think they owe me. I've had jobs before and I can rent a place and live without my stuff, but I shouldn't have to. I (and everyone in the world) deserve better than what parents offer.
I'm not helping you. If you dont love your parents, you dont need their help. Go pound sand.
Sorry, but this comment has been bothering me. Why are you so mad? Did you read what I posted after?

S

sizzlingfootnote

Jan 4, 2023
friend it doesn't matter who owes who. your relationship with these people is fucked up. it doesn't matter what they "owe" you, because there is no court in the land that can adjudicate that. Fuck Them.

Okay, get a lawyer if they owe you, not kidding. Otherwise, get. the. fuck. out.

M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
As much as I agree with the antinatalist ideals, it's beyond imagination to believe that anyone owes you a living forever. Grown individuals are responsible for themselves. Parents are only responsible for their children until adulthood. Some choose to extend that obligation, but it is a choice.

D

Doctors HATE them

She/they
Nov 16, 2022
As much as I agree with the antinatalist ideals, it's beyond imagination to believe that anyone owes you a living forever. Grown individuals are responsible for themselves. Parents are only responsible for their children until adulthood. Some choose to extend that obligation, but it is a choice.
My question is why do things have to be that way? And even if there's no other way to structure civilization without it collapsing, what makes such a horrible society worth existing? Wouldn't it be more ethical to not exist?

M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Now I can certainly agree with that. Not existing in the first place is ideal in such a world as this, in my opinion. I just can't agree that parents are responsible until death. It's easy to fall prey to society's push for reproduction and the family unit. Up until reality sinks in. That can take years to happen though. My own kids were grown before I truly realized what I had done in bringing them into this world to suffer.