J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
***DISCLAIMER*** I'M NOT TRYING TO CIRCUMVENT ANY RULES I GENUINELY WANT TO KNOW

So as I learned from a previous thread I made, after reading the rules and after getting a feel for this forum, it seems as if most people share sources via direct messages. I was wondering though, how are you supposed to know the validity of a source if that's the case? Without the ability to ask other members whether or not they can confirm it, I feel a bit skeptical with potentially sharing payment information, shipping information, etc to potential SN sources.

S

secondaryinfertiliy

May 1, 2024
I am having a similar struggle, I don't know if my potential source is legit and I've never heard of the payment options so it really makes me nervous

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
does the website look legit? have you tried using their contact information and see if you get a reply?
how long has the website been up for? (you can check this using WHOIS.com) the newer the website, the more suspicious it is.

you can shorten the source to acronyms or censor most of the source and search for these abbreviations to see if they have been spoken about in any threads. you can also create threads asking about the abbreviated source-
eg. "has anyone bought SN from BM?"
"has anyone tested SN from W******m?"

people who have bought from these sources or done research will recognise these and can vouch for their legitimacy.

• Informative
Reactions: soulsing, world is unfair, rozeske and 2 others
beethovens_friend

beethovens_friend

an eccentric
Jun 10, 2024
The one I ordered from looks pretty sketchy, honestly, but I was able to figure out from other people abbreviating the website name and from copying and pasting the title/description/price of the product from others' descriptions (it was all written out in a specific way) that it's legit.

J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
Okay, in that case, has anyone here heard of DIY********t?

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024

H

hadenoughscotland

Jun 13, 2024
***DISCLAIMER*** I'M NOT TRYING TO CIRCUMVENT ANY RULES I GENUINELY WANT TO KNOW

So as I learned from a previous thread I made, after reading the rules and after getting a feel for this forum, it seems as if most people share sources via direct messages. I was wondering though, how are you supposed to know the validity of a source if that's the case? Without the ability to ask other members whether or not they can confirm it, I feel a bit skeptical with potentially sharing payment information, shipping information, etc to potential SN sources.
Can you dm me please with details

lollblanca

lollblanca

🥲
Jun 4, 2024
Okay, in that case, has anyone here heard of DIY********t?
I received it from there last week and I'm not sure if it's pure or not because I haven't tested it myself yet, but I've heard some people in here tested it and succeeded.