• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cookiedough

Oct 25, 2019
Can you buy SN online? And is there a specific type that you need to choose in order to get the job done? I'm seeing food grade, regeant grade, and lab grade. I'm also seeing the stuff on amazon.
I know that you need an anti emetic and I don't know what kind. I'm also seeing something about a 48 hour regimen on the forums here. Can someone tell me what that entails?
I guess I need a full guide on this because I've never heard of using sodium nitrite for ctb until now.

Reactions: Notf1xable
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/
Check this out

Reactions: Notf1xable
C

cookiedough

Oct 25, 2019
So, how do you get the meto? Is there a way to get some without a prescription? Or is there another antiemetic that I can use that will be easier to obtain?

Reactions: purplemoon
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
Me also please... I have the same question, is there anything similar for an anti-emetic that's over the counter?

Or what symptoms are treated with the better anti-emetics?

I don't like to lie, but I don't feel like staying in this giant violent heartless prison called America (but with nice scenery) anymore. It's exhausting and exasperating.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Check out the variety of brand names of meto. You might be surprised how easy it is to get your hands On it.