• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
im so overwhelmed by my emotions ive realised i need to become numb. what helps you numb your emotions? specific drugs or things you do?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, kolski and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Sometimes antidepressants can numb you, but in exchange they'll slowly erode away at your health.

I just want there to be a novacaine for my soul.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, lost_soul83, NodusTollens and 3 others
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
For me, alcohol works if I want to be numb but as with any substance, all feeling will come back at once and hit you like a train in the morning so be prepared for that.

Reactions: NodusTollens, kolski and Wrennie
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
Something that helps me is listening to music and doing art. It helps me focus and stop being so overwhelmed. I also go on walks to get out of the space that is causing me stress.
Sorry that this isn't the best advice for trying numb out your emotions, but I hope this might for trying to feel less overwhelmed :heart:

Reactions: NodusTollens and Panna
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Stretching can be a fairly intense, even euphoric distraction and it's so quick and easy, and you can ease into longer routines to help relax. It won't make you numb but might give you a little tool to help recover from something

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
It's really easy. But then you lose yourself. I'm overly emotional. So when. I turn it all off, I do things I regret. When I turn it back on. So instead of numbing. I just move on when, shit get tough

untimelydemise

untimelydemise

Jan 20, 2021
numb for me is worse than emotions

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, x~Sophia~x, http-410 and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I wish I knew. I care too much. I just want to not give a fuck about anything.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Mouse_

Mouse_

Jan 19, 2021
The first cycle of antidepressants I took made me numb af. At first I welcomed it, then grew to hate it. I felt like a zombie, and lost entire bunches of hours during the day. In the end they made me feel worse.

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
The truth is the hardest drugs and prescription medications do this, but they are usually the worst for side effects or damaging long term effects. It's why I have every respect for any such addicts, they were just driven to what must seem like a one-option choice when short term needs override long term considerations. I don't know why they're looked down on so much, not that it's a good thing for them

NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
Major tranquilizers aka antipsychotics. They have nasty side effects though.

I would like to feel something instead. Emotional numbness 24/7 is a different sort of hell.