bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
hey, im in the UK and i was hoping i could schedule an appointment with my GP and then fake symptoms to try be prescribed either meto or domperidone?

i already have SN and i wanna do the stat dose method, is there a preference on which AE is best suited for this method?

also what symptoms should i add on that will guarantee me getting the right AE?
i was thinking of being like:
"yeah i have really bad nausea and strong headaches, last time i was on holiday i was prescribed meto or domperidone which helped me, is it possible to get more of this?"

thinking of ctbing in a few months, would meto/domperidone expire during then?
any advice or input is appreciated<3

Reactions: etherealspring and Praestat_Mori
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
Meto should be good, I don't think it would expire in a few months. Also you can add vomiting if you want to the list of symptoms if you want

Reactions: etherealspring and bussy
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Meto should be good, I don't think it would expire in a few months. Also you can add vomiting if you want to the list of symptoms if you want
oooh okok thats good then ty, if im not able to get prescribed meto ill try my luck on online pharmacies then.

• Love
Reactions: Bear1234
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Zen
Jul 24, 2024
Quite a few online pharmacies that will prescribe it to you by filling out a very short online assessment, I'm in the UK and got mine from one of the top sites you will find on google. No reason for them to not sell it to you as you can do zero harm to yourself with it, just tick the right boxes and you're good to go. 👍🏻

• Love
Reactions: Bleneviola, etherealspring, bussy and 1 other person
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Quite a few online pharmacies that will prescribe it to you by filling out a very short online assessment, I'm in the UK and got mine from one of the top sites you will find on google. No reason for them to not sell it to you as you can do zero harm to yourself with it, just tick the right boxes and you're good to go. 👍🏻
I agree ☝️ it is good advice. The pharmacies just want the correct boxes ticking & generally wouldn't be inclined to look deeper into why the aes need.

Reactions: kinderbueno and bussy
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
Meto can be used to treat things like acid reflux. I found this searching online:

Metoclopramide is also used to treat heartburn for patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). GERD is esophageal irritation from the backward flow of gastric acid into the esophagus.

To my knowledge meto doesn't expire quickly and is probably still somewhat effective a bit after it's expiration date.

• Informative
Reactions: bussy
WholeHereafter

WholeHereafter

Jul 29, 2024
If you take Metoclopramide and Ondansetron during SN consumption, would this be effective enough? I have scripts for both, but also unsure of how many mg of each would be appropriate/potent enough to relieve nausea symptoms from SN. If anyone could let me know I'd appreciate it.

K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
If you take Metoclopramide and Ondansetron during SN consumption, would this be effective enough? I have scripts for both, but also unsure of how many mg of each would be appropriate/potent enough to relieve nausea symptoms from SN. If anyone could let me know I'd appreciate it.
It's in Stan's Guide in the resource compilation megathread. 8x 10mg for the meto. IDK how Ondansetron translates but search might find something.

WholeHereafter

WholeHereafter

Jul 29, 2024
It's in Stan's Guide in the resource compilation megathread. 8x 10mg for the meto. IDK how Ondansetron translates but search might find something.

Thank you :heart:🙏

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
hey, im in the UK and i was hoping i could schedule an appointment with my GP and then fake symptoms to try be prescribed either meto or domperidone?

i already have SN and i wanna do the stat dose method, is there a preference on which AE is best suited for this method?

also what symptoms should i add on that will guarantee me getting the right AE?
i was thinking of being like:
"yeah i have really bad nausea and strong headaches, last time i was on holiday i was prescribed meto or domperidone which helped me, is it possible to get more of this?"

thinking of ctbing in a few months, would meto/domperidone expire during then?
any advice or input is appreciated<3
Hey @bussy any update on this? Did you manage to get any AE, did that story work?

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Hey @bussy any update on this? Did you manage to get any AE, did that story work?
hihi, ive still to book an appointment, but ill keep this thread updated.
ive found a few online pharmacies too so going to the GP would rlly just be to see how difficult it is to get AE!

• Love
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon