• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I've browsed through similar posts on SS, but advice is mostly directed towards the environment. E. g. sound-proof walls, loud music/TV. However, my plan is to CTB on a place with rather thin walls. I also never play loud music or anything, so that would already be suspicious. Plus I'd prefer to CTB at night, which excludes the possibility altogether.

Do you have any tips how to limit SN noises at the source? Maybe with certain tools (gag, face mask?) or pills?

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't think there's anything you can do besides lie on a bed to make sure you don't fall and make a loud sound when you collapse

Reactions: 1000winds
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Sorry, but what noises do you mean when you mention the gag and mask? It sounds... so scary. I didn't have to read the information about the screams....

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Sorry, but what noises do you mean when you mention the gag and mask? It sounds... so scary. I didn't have to read the information about the screams....
It sounds kind of scary indeed... but I guess it's a part of the deal.

Some people reported they have failed CTB attempts because of snoring/groaning that sometimes comes with SN. People found them and called an ambulance. That's why I'm trying to find a way to avoid that. Unfortunately, there are people who would potentially try to get into the room if they heard something.

Reactions: PrisonBreak
1000winds

1000winds

Student
Jul 24, 2022
i think laying on the bed or mattress in a comfortable position with the second glass close by and have a plastic bag incase you vomit would minimize the sound. a lot of noises i have read about are when people bump into stuff while trying to get up to go to the bathroom to puke or to get to the 2nd glass. sn will make you dizzy and it will difficult to walk and eventually collapse. have a plastic for puking and and 2nd glass should be easy to reach.

Reactions: SebVettel5, PrisonBreak and Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
i think laying on the bed or mattress in a comfortable position with the second glass close by and have a plastic bag incase you vomit would minimize the sound. a lot of noises i have read about are when people bump into stuff while trying to get up to go to the bathroom to puke or to get to the 2nd glass. sn will make you dizzy and it will difficult to walk and eventually collapse. have a plastic for puking and and 2nd glass should be easy to reach.
That's a good piece of advice. But still... the snoring/groaning might be there and it could fail the whole attempt.

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
it might be beneficial to feign sickness a day or two before the attempt, that way sounds of sickness become normalized and not too many people are alerted. that's what i'm going to do, but i also have the benefit of living in the basement and it's pretty normal for me to throw up (gastroparesis)

Reactions: Cryptonite
1000winds

1000winds

Student
Jul 24, 2022
that might be a difficult one as we can never really tell how loud you will snore. i'm on propping my head into pillows just to be comfy and hopefully lessen the snoring. i was a video an old man dying from nembutal. he was snoring but it wasnt that loud.
That's a good piece of advice. But still... the snoring/groaning might be there and it could fail the whole attempt.
that might be a difficult one as we can never really tell how loud you will snore. i'm on propping my head into pillows just to be comfy and hopefully lessen the snoring. i was a video an old man dying from nembutal. he was snoring but it wasnt that loud.

Reactions: Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
it might be beneficial to feign sickness a day or two before the attempt, that way sounds of sickness become normalized and not too many people are alerted. that's what i'm going to do, but i also have the benefit of living in the basement and it's pretty normal for me to throw up (gastroparesis)
Wow, that's a really good advice, thank you!

Good idea, thank you

Reactions: Lawliet