• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
Hello, it's been a while since the last time I came here.
This time I have everything I need to ctb but there's one last thing to take care of.

I live alone in my apartment and want to ctb in my bed, and would like to send an email to the police to ask them to come find my body. I know there are ways to make them receive the mail a few days after I actually sent it, but I don't know how to write it.
I already tried a few times to write this mail, but everytime I think I'm good, I read it later and ask myself "what was I thinking ?". I would like to send a very formal mail to make it less confusing, shocking or unpleasant to the person who will read it and I didn't find some sort of tutorial for this as one could expect.

Writing a formal letter isn't easy task for everyone, so if one of you is more experimented and feels like it, could you please lend me a hand ? I suppose it doesn't need to be longer than two or three lines and I just need a good direction as I will write or translate it in french afterwards.

Reactions: Only Me Here
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Good question, what delayed email service are you using? I have the same issue wont be found for a long time unless i have a delayed email.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
"To the Police:
I am writing to notify you that my body can be found in my flat at [address]. It will need to be removed to the coroner's office at your earliest convenience."

Something like that? Do you want to mention the method you're using?

Reactions: Kira, Honigwaffel, color_me_gone and 2 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Hello, it's been a while since the last time I came here.
This time I have everything I need to ctb but there's one last thing to take care of.

I live alone in my apartment and want to ctb in my bed, and would like to send an email to the police to ask them to come find my body. I know there are ways to make them receive the mail a few days after I actually sent it, but I don't know how to write it.
I already tried a few times to write this mail, but everytime I think I'm good, I read it later and ask myself "what was I thinking ?". I would like to send a very formal mail to make it less confusing, shocking or unpleasant to the person who will read it and I didn't find some sort of tutorial for this as one could expect.

Writing a formal letter isn't easy task for everyone, so if one of you is more experimented and feels like it, could you please lend me a hand ? I suppose it doesn't need to be longer than two or three lines and I just need a good direction as I will write or translate it in french afterwards.
From a safety point of view, if emergency services may attend your premises after you CTB you may wish to briefly state in your letter the nature of any hazards (particularly if you use CO or inert gas)

Reactions: Honigwaffel, Fadingfast and Brike
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
"To the Police:
I am writing to notify you that my body can be found in my flat at [address]. It will need to be removed to the coroner's office at your earliest convenience."

Something like that? Do you want to mention the method you're using?

I'm always impressed by people who come up with this kind of phrases. Thank you ! It's already better than what I could write myself. As for the method, I'll leave my ae on the table and let them find out, I've already been found using a similar method.

Good question, what delayed email service are you using? I have the same issue wont be found for a long time unless i have a delayed email.

Bananatag is what I have in mind but I don't know much about this. I assume it works, I might try with myself

Reactions: Isabelx, Soul and Only Me Here
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I know that Google has an option to schedule messages. In the draft section, If I'm not wrong. My letter will be for my psychologist. I'll send it in friday night, to have more than 48h.
I haven selected the text but it will have a Thanks for all she did for me, and talk to the police and my neighbor has a key, so they don't have to throw down the door. Very short. It's my idea. Depends if my cats haven't go to heaven or not, I will put some instructions for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen Erik, Only Me Here and Brike
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
From a safety point of view, if emergency services may attend your premises after you CTB you may wish to briefly state in your letter the nature of any hazards (particularly if you use CO or inert gas)

Yes this is very important as CO could kill other people in my building without them noticing. I won't do this and take my n, but maybe it's best to tell the police about it to reassure them

Reactions: Honigwaffel and Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
So that brings us to:

"To the Police:
I'm writing to inform you that my body can be found in my flat at [address] and needs to be taken to the coroner's office at your earliest convenience. It is a case of suicide by nembutal.
With thanks for your attention to this matter,
[Signature]"

How's that?

Reactions: Kira, color_me_gone, Halo13 and 2 others
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
So that brings us to:

"To the Police:
I'm writing to inform you that my body can be found in my flat at [address] and needs to be taken to the coroner's office at your earliest convenience. It is a case of suicide by nembutal.
[Signature]"

How's that?

This is exactly what I was asking for! Thank you very much, knowing I don't have to think about it anymore makes me feel a bit more appeased.

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I hope everything will go smoothly for you, Brike.

Reactions: Brike
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
So that brings us to:

"To the Police:
[Signature]"

How's that?
I like it. There is a section in the PPh book, that talks about this matter. But I can't remember the suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brike and Soul
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
thing is the stench of a decomposing body will probably alert your neighbors and they will notify the police. Though your neighbors will probably find that traumatizing :notsure:

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
thing is the stench of a decomposing body will probably alert your neighbors and they will notify the police. Though your neighbors will probably find that traumatizing :notsure:
It would take a few days before the odor starts getting really bad. I might suggest putting the AC on the coldest setting. It might help.

Reactions: Honigwaffel
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
So that brings us to:

"To the Police:
[Signature]"

How's that?
I wouldn't use the term Nembutal tho lol, maybe Pentobarbital (?)

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
My neighbor right behind me died a few months ago. He was a raging alcoholic, stopped eating and slowly died from vodka and Vicodin. A couple of neighbors found him. I still remember hearing him thrash around but that was normal for him. He was dead for almost a week. I actually had called the police myself because he was elderly and disabled, I had no idea he was intentionally trying to ctb. From the stories the neighbors told, they were pretty traumatized - it was gorey. It did smell, also.

This is not a good idea. Extremely painful and took days to die. He screamed alot. (I was accustomed to him screaming because of his partying.) Also: his grown children thought he was murdered at first because he didn't leave a note. Please leave a note or something.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
In ye olden days we used these , they aren't as instant as an email and would take a day or two , simple old school 11001

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Honigwaffel, Brike and 2 others
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
As someone pointed out in another thread, the thing about a letter is that you can't cancel it if you change your mind or if things take longer than anticipated. A delayed-delivery email can be cancelled.

Reactions: TAW122, Kira, Honigwaffel and 5 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
As someone pointed out in another thread, the thing about a letter is that you can't cancel it if you change your mind or if things take longer than anticipated. A delayed-delivery email can be cancelled.
Reading the post i think they are pretty determined by one means or another to CTB though

Reactions: Honigwaffel
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Reading the post i think they are pretty determined by one means or another to CTB though

Indeed. But things can be delayed unexpectedly for various reasons, and delayed email is more flexible. In any case we can each decide what best suits our circumstances.

Reactions: Only Me Here, marcusuk63 and TiredHorse
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
So that brings us to:

"To the Police:
[Signature]"

How's that?
Do you need to leave any notes on who should confirm your body. For example I would not want my mother to see mine straight after

Reactions: Brike
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
Do you need to leave any notes on who should confirm your body. For example I would not want my mother to see mine straight after
This won't be necessary for me but it could have been something very important I forgot, thank you

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I would think contacting the police and then leaving my ids in plain sight would be sufficient. But if not, we can add something like:

"Regarding identifying my body and further arrangements for it, please contact [name, phone number]."