• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Moby

Mar 26, 2020
I want to minimize the trauma as much as possible. I love my friends and my family. I love my past partners.

I simply cant bear existence anymore. Entirely due to my own choices. There is Nothing anyone can do or say that will change that. How do I minimize the pain for those i leave behind?

Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Nothing you write will minimize the trauma. The best you can do is to be honest and just write whats on your mind. I usually write suicide notes when I am extremely depressed (only to dispose them later because I do not have the balls to ctb yet). I list the reasons I want to die and about my depression, in about a couple of pages, and then end it with 3/4 lines of apology to my parents (they are the only people who would care anyways). I DO NOT write shit like how much I love them because that would be the last thing they would want to hear. I only blame myself and apologize to them for the pain that they would feel.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I just tried to express the happy times that I have had and my love for them.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
In order to minimize pain, I would write that it was my choice and bore no reflection on others (but only if that were true). I would write that I am aware of how much pain this will cause and would have avoided it if at all possible but that the pain I was experiencing outweighed all other considerations. And I would tell each person in their note the things I valued about them, and the positive impacts they'd made on my life and that I see them make in others' lives.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, highlyvolatile, Mooshi and 1 other person